I get you bro...I'm also in the same boat,

Met a Japanese ML last month, she's not super young or pretty, but I choose her, she looks like a traditional japanese women, short, round faced, a little chubby, white skin, gentle, polite, kind heart and soul, I have always wanted a japanese girlfirend like this.

First session, massage was very good, part 2, as I started to touch and kiss her, on her neck, boobs, lips.... her body started trembling, so sensitive....I touched down there, was dripping wet...I mean real dripping wet down to the inner thigh..I rubbed and fingered her to multiple orgasim, body kept shaking, eyes losing focus turning white.....kept sayding kimoji....ended up I was the one providing part 2 to her haha, of course I also came at the end, funny that she asked me are you a technician? A technician in fingering I suppose is what she meant haha, so cute... we promised that next time I'd bring a condom...

2nd time, brought a condom, went straigt to part 3, felt so good, I have never had sex so good, I didn't even know I can do it so good, so long, so hard, went multiple positions for almost the whole hour. She almost passed out, can't even catch her breath, body kept shaking, trembling, arm and legs wandering everywhere randomly, like a fish out of water, went kimoji, yiku yiku yiku countless times, after I finally came, collapsed on to her and we both laid still for a while, can't move or talk, it was pure satisfaction it was. She doesn't speed english very good, but she says sex was very very very good.

3rd, and 4th and 5th time, each time got better, part 3 from the beginning, and so good.

Then the coronavirus came....and....

I'll write more about it later when I have time...