Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heart broken

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get you bro...I'm also in the same boat,

Met a Japanese ML last month, she's not super young or pretty, but I choose her, she looks like a traditional japanese women, short, round faced, a little chubby, white skin, gentle, polite, kind heart and soul, I have always wanted a japanese girlfirend like this.

First session, massage was very good, part 2, as I started to touch and kiss her, on her neck, boobs, lips.... her body started trembling, so sensitive....I touched down there, was dripping wet...I mean real dripping wet down to the inner thigh..I rubbed and fingered her to multiple orgasim, body kept shaking, eyes losing focus turning white.....kept sayding kimoji....ended up I was the one providing part 2 to her haha, of course I also came at the end, funny that she asked me are you a technician? A technician in fingering I suppose is what she meant haha, so cute... we promised that next time I'd bring a condom...

2nd time, brought a condom, went straigt to part 3, felt so good, I have never had sex so good, I didn't even know I can do it so good, so long, so hard, went multiple positions for almost the whole hour. She almost passed out, can't even catch her breath, body kept shaking, trembling, arm and legs wandering everywhere randomly, like a fish out of water, went kimoji, yiku yiku yiku countless times, after I finally came, collapsed on to her and we both laid still for a while, can't move or talk, it was pure satisfaction it was. She doesn't speed english very good, but she says sex was very very very good.

3rd, and 4th and 5th time, each time got better, part 3 from the beginning, and so good.

Then the coronavirus came....and....

I'll write more about it later when I have time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone come across their regulars on social media platforms Randomly? If so, what did you do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gannicus, sent you a PM. Your experience sounds a lot like mine!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Anyone come across their regulars on social media platforms Randomly? If so, what did you do?
    I stood randomly in the city today and mama and papa san of a fave shop walked last with one of the staff we all smile.. random .

I like all myriad comments analogies eulogies monologues and beery comaradedie ... sigh

Been there and done that myself. Multiple times . Each interaction with each women whilst distinctly different has been nailed by many comments in this and other threads.

That said 2 of the relationships have been great . Ending with the girls out of the industry . That’s when the relationships got great, during a lurching ride.

Tomorrow ? Lunch with a gorgeous temporarily out of industry ML . Any suggestions of a good private beach area on the harbour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do know ur feeling, I have first met a ML years ago before x’mas and she was cute, chatful, nice part 1 and mindblowing part 2. pure GFE and I couldnt stop thinking about her during that xmas

then I visited her a few times after x’mas and they were all sweet memories. when I thought about getting her contacts becoz I was afraid that she may move on to other shops and found out she already left the shop (owner said she left to get married but other brother told me she did something inappropriate so she was sacked)

I had my down for awhile and I thought I would never punt again like u but time will heal, u will be back again Bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the sympathy. If I can actually use this as an opportunity to stop punting I will do it as I honestly largely do it out of a compulsion I can't control and do not want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I'll stop punting, at least for a while, one is due to the virus, but most importantly, I don't think I can find another girl like her, thinking of how kind the girl is, and how fake the other girls I've met before, I don't feel like punting,

once you've experienced something special, hard to go back to the ordinary...

I'll continue to write my story later if I have time, or if anyone is interested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey manjuice

Hope you starting to feel a little bit better.

As you can see on this thread a few people have had the same thing happen. Its not that surprising, some of the working girls are pretty and intelligent and of course good at sex, and that physical contact is bound to trigger quite intense emotions sometimes.

I dont agree with all the posts that say that every working girl is playing every man, i dont think you should assume she didnt feel some kind of spark for you too.

But i think there is a lot of sense in a lot of the feedback you got from posters.

I think what you had is an infatuation, not love. Think about it, she doesnt even really speak your language, yeah enough for chit chat but not enough to decide the 2 of you were for real. As such it will fade quicker than you think. I dont agree that punting again is the answer because right now it wont meet her standard and you will feel worse not better. ...covid or no covid give it a rest until your mind and body are really looking forward to and excited about a punt. 6 weeks, 6 months, the time will come

I think the more interesting question is why were you open to feeling that way, has it really gone terminally wrong with your missus or is it salvagable? If the former, and this episode was your epiphany, then maybe face up to it.?

Only a total loser leaves his family for a hooker but leaving because its irrevocably over is a whole different thing and is usually best for you and the kids, maybe even her.

If you cant divorce for cultural or financial reasons then you are going to both adjust to a different way of living your lives and a different kind of relationship

Lastly, while a working girl would often make a great girlfriend or even platonic friend, it can never ever work long term...

From your side, you cant turn a ho into a housewife

From her side, if you let her hook she knows you dont respect her and sees you as a pimp...and if you stop her you need to replace at least half of the (considerable) income and manage massive residual trust/jealousy issues for both of you

Good luck mate...this time next year you will be looking back and laughing at yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I stood randomly in the city today and mama and papa san of a fave shop walked last with one of the staff we all smile.. random .

I like all myriad comments analogies eulogies monologues and beery comaradedie ... sigh

Been there and done that myself. Multiple times . Each interaction with each women whilst distinctly different has been nailed by many comments in this and other threads.

That said 2 of the relationships have been great . Ending with the girls out of the industry . That’s when the relationships got great during. a lurching ride.

Tomorrow ? Lunch with a gorgeous temporarily out of industry ML . Any suggestions of a good private beach area on the harbour
    I would recommend plenty little secluded beaches over the Clifton Garden way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Yes, I'll stop punting, at least for a while, one is due to the virus, but most importantly, I don't think I can find another girl like her, thinking of how kind the girl is, and how fake the other girls I've met before, I don't feel like punting,

once you've experienced something special, hard to go back to the ordinary...

I'll continue to write my story later if I have time, or if anyone is interested.
    Fuck me dead.... why do we all meet the ONE in bloody shops....that one really stops you from punting...i am having flash backs full of pleasure on meeting the one... bright side to covid is we all will learn self restraint and living within means.
    Last edited by Bunty4; 26-03-2020 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Grammar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Because they aren't attractive, no social skills, prospects etc to meet a great girl in real life so they only meet attractive/nice ones etc in shops.
    Hmmmm......is punting not real life???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Hi All,

First, sorry that I have not posted many reviews, hopefully the reasons for that will become clear. I just have to get this off my chest, somehow, if it is at all possible.

I’ve been secretly punting for years. Secretly, because I’m married with 3 young kids.

Anyway, I’ve had it all, hot, not-so-hot, high end, low end blah blah... This has been going on for eleven years I must have been with easily over 70 women, maybe more than 100 lost count. It was an addiction I had developed, one I wanted to be rid of.

In all this time I have not developed feelings for any of them even though with some I had good chemistry and very much enjoyed them. I thought I was immune to catching feelings, until recently.

I met this young Japanese ML and only saw her twice but I was smitten hard, like seriously considering the option of leaving my poor family. I do stress the words ‘considering’ and ‘option’. I found myself missing and yearning to see her. Feelings I have not felt in Probably 15 years.

I was going to see her today and planning on getting her contact details, which I believe I would have been successful in doing as I could tell she really liked me too. I was planning this for fear that the shop would be closed down and she’d return to Japan. Well they were open till just now and I had a bad feeling which was confirmed when they told me they’re closing indefinitely. I will probably never see her again, which is good for my marriage, I suppose lol

My heart has been rent asunder. I wandered the streets near the shop vainly hoping that our paths might cross but it was not to be.

Just as I thought I was beyond romantic feelings, I also thought I was beyond romantic heartbreak, but I can now feel its painful sting, rather acutely.

I really don’t think I can ever punt again, which is a good thing I suppose.
    manjuice my man

you have sympathy from more than half of this forum members, who all have been on the same boat, including myself lol

don't be upset, let's all gather for a group hug, share our stories, cry on each other shoulders...
    ...and let coronavirus kill us all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    gannicus, sent you a PM. Your experience sounds a lot like mine!
    Hope it ain't the same chick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Hope it ain't the same chick
    Nah, I checked with him, not the same girl, all japanese girls will say kimoji a lot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Because they aren't attractive, no social skills, prospects etc to meet a great girl in real life so they only meet attractive/nice ones etc in shops.
    This!

And in almost all cases these “hot” chicks wouldn’t give you the time of the day in normal everyday situations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't for 1 second thought Japanese girls in general are how you perceived them based on their culture and mindsets, some of nastiest or manipulative girls i came across are Japanese. Some will literally stay with you just because of sex, not love.

But not to say all of them should be generalized so, you could be lucky to find a genuine girl.

At the end, you can either find happiness or fall into a world of pain

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Power of pussy.....seen a random twice and contemplated leaving his wife and 3 kids
    Amen Brother haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there too mate - a few of my favourite WL’s over the years (though they were all regulars by the time I did that). It was amazing, but so hard to juggle (married with three means tricky times making time). That’s one of the great things about punting at establishments - no strings and availability when u need it . Not any more hey 😢

Definitely fallen in love several times, much as you describe. Very hard to let go but as with all loss you do get over it.

I still find myself imagining how things wound be if u up and left with one of them. Have heard some horror stories about guys doing this though. Best to keep it as an obsession on the side I rekkon 👍.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't let small head think for big head bro. All the best in getting over this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for all the support and sympathy, and Xboy’s comments to hug and let Coronavirus kill us all lol.

I do appreciate it sincerely. It’s been tough, trying to move on. One day at a time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast