Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Heart broken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Thanks for all the support and sympathy, and Xboy’s comments to hug and let Coronavirus kill us all lol.

I do appreciate it sincerely. It’s been tough, trying to move on. One day at a time.
    We know it's difficult for you and I'm sure many punters have been in your situation at one time. When you get burnt or someone takes advantage of your generosity and emotional feelings, it makes you more cautious not to let your guard down with these girls again. There are many fish in the sea! Move on and have your fun but don't get too romantically linked to these girls because in most cases, it's the guy who gets screwed (not sexually) but emotionally and financially.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Very true.
    And if your evil genie grants your wish, and you end up in a relationship with said girl, in 99/100 cases you'll end up a mental case, or devastated, or a cold heartless shell of a man..
    It is nothing like you think it is going to be. Even in the "good" relationships it is a mindfuck. Oh you think you're going to save her? So does every single other guy currently lusting after her, and all those that went before you.
    You make the mistake of reading a review about her, you think you're cool and understanding, you promised yourself you wouldn't read, but curiosity gets the better of you, it says she did something that she promises she doesn't do with customers.. you have to believe her as relationships are built on trust, but... that doubt eats away at you, gnawing on your mind like a cancer. So you disconnect from forums, best thing to do for your mental health. You don't need them anyway, I mean, you're not really punting anymore, right?
    You need supreme self confidence, because when you're out together some dumb fuck can't help but let it be known he's seen her in the shop. You brush it off, she CHOSE to be with you, right? After a while it grates on you both though, so you tend to stay in, or hang out in a really tight group. Guys text her at all hours on her work number. Most massage girls have a work phone in my experience if they have been in the game a while. You hear the "brrrrrb" of it on vibrate consistently, and after a while you want to chuck the fucking thing out the window. She switches it off, you feel like a cunt because that is her work, you knew this going in, you bought into it. Hell you were that guy texting! Yeah...
    But those tender moments, her falling asleep with her head on your chest while you watch tv together, the smile and giggle you know are her genuine one's, not those she gives to customers, when she sings to you, the kind of things only you can appreciate, surely they make it worthwhile?

It took me a few goes to learn, I should have listened to wiser heads, it's not a winning game.

Asiafever, you have just put into reality what I feared the most. fist punch brother! Lots of support and advice here, sets my heart straight again...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Asiafever, you have just put into reality what I feared the most. fist punch brother! Lots of support and advice here, sets my heart straight again...
    Ah the memories.
    Fist bump gladly received and reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ah the memories.
    Fist bump gladly received and reciprocated.
    Those memories are my life, thank you very much! Jokes.. Well, my life is the joke lol

If anyone was following this thread I did actually successfully engage in a relationship with this girl. Technically, it still hasn't finished, but I also can't say it looks very promising either.

Those memories are my life, thank you very much! Jokes.. Well, my life is the joke lol

If anyone was following this thread I did actually successfully engage in a relationship with this girl. Technically, it still hasn't finished, but I also can't say it looks very promising either.
    Manjuice, so you guys are on long distant now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Don't leave us hanging! What happened in chapter 2?
    lol love your username.

Long story short I got busted, she went back to Japan.

Nelly, yes long distance but things are kind of fizzling out. Messages are getting few and far between and although she semi-recently said she wants to come back and see me I can’t say that either of us are really committed to making it happen.

lol love your username.

Long story short I got busted, she went back to Japan.

Nelly, yes long distance but things are kind of fizzling out. Messages are getting few and far between and although she semi-recently said she wants to come back and see me I can’t say that either of us are really committed to making it happen.
    Manjuice, sorry to hear mate, probably better for your family. I had the same with a Jap girl I met at one of those Jap bar places there they charge you $800 to drink with you for a couple of hours. I ended up going out with one of those girls and thought it was genuine but realized she only wanted someone to pay for her dinner and show her around town. After she moved back to japan, got two msg from her and silent...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Manjuice, sorry to hear mate, probably better for your family. I had the same with a Jap girl I met at one of those Jap bar places there they charge you $800 to drink with you for a couple of hours. I ended up going out with one of those girls and thought it was genuine but realized she only wanted someone to pay for her dinner and show her around town. After she moved back to japan, got two msg from her and silent...
    Thanks Mate. She went back like 4 months ago and we had still been in regular contact texting, called her a few times and did some video chat but can't be bothered making the effort anymore. I actually thought she was going to ghost me as well but kept up regular contact telling me all about her life, just lately it's getting quiet. If I message her she'll message back, still calls me by my pet name lol

I'm a bit conflicted though, I think I should just let it die and while my feelings for her have subsided, it's a bit bruising to the ego to be no longer seeing message notifications, probably a very poor reason to want to keep a relationship alive!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be strong my dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    Be strong my dude
    Thanks bro appreciate it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So quick update. Felt messages were getting a bit meh and I was doing most of the chasing a few weeks ago. Didn't message her for 2 weeks and then she messages me.

She's upset I didn't message her, I'm back in the game! lol

So quick update. Felt messages were getting a bit meh and I was doing most of the chasing a few weeks ago. Didn't message her for 2 weeks and then she messages me.

She's upset I didn't message her, I'm back in the game! lol
    haha, game on! Will you be asking for nude pics? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha, game on! Will you be asking for nude pics? lol
    lol I asked her for a booty pic a while back cause her ass is absolutely perfect.. but she has not delivered

I will ask again but maybe not tonight.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Don't for 1 second thought Japanese girls in general are how you perceived them based on their culture and mindsets, some of nastiest or manipulative girls i came across are Japanese. Some will literally stay with you just because of sex, not love.
    Quite true. I have had several relationships with J girls (not in this game). They are quite happy to live with you here in a de-facto type arrangement, but when their time is up, they are quite unemotional in packing up and going. Even when they have suggested marriage. Once they get back home, the Japanese culture is too hard to leave again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Quite true. I have had several relationships with J girls (not in this game). They are quite happy to live with you here in a de-facto type arrangement, but when their time is up, they are quite unemotional in packing up and going. Even when they have suggested marriage. Once they get back home, the Japanese culture is too hard to leave again.
    This reminds of my experience with this same girl, we had even talked marriage and I’m like 99% certain she would have moved in with me, were I not already married lol.

I saw her off at the airport and I was pretty sad and she didn’t seem to care at all! Anyway, now she’s still messaging me so I don’t know what to make of it all. It’s been almost 5 months since I saw her last.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boyz ad men I hope you realise MLs and WLs are having physical relationship with atleast 5-7 Pinter's every day of Thier life when they are 'working'. They know they can get anyone they want and are not interested in emotional feelings. They would have boyfriends outside of shop but even those are unemotional relationships. I reckon with so many physical interaction their emotional quotient must die, or else it's not possible to keep pleasing punters of all shape and sizes.

No WAY! Bunty4! My regular WL only have feelings for me! She opens up emotionally and physically every time! I am sure she doesn't do the same to her other clients....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No WAY! Bunty4! My regular WL only have feelings for me! She opens up emotionally and physically every time! I am sure she doesn't do the same to her other clients....
    LOL.... Lucky bastard you are....good on you bro.

LOL, Manjuice just out of interest, whats her current in Japan?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure I understand the question or you are missing a word after 'current' ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast