Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Heart broken

Sorry, I meant what job is she doing since moving back to Japan?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah. lol I did already ask if she does that kind of work in Japan much earlier on and she said she would never. She's not currently working, at some beautician school or something like that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They do have emotions. But they're good at just leaving. Like it's duty out something and it can make them just seem unemotional. But when they are not around you they are very emotional.

There's that song which reminds me of a women's strength

.... but I just closed my eyes
    As only a woman can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Props to you manjuice. I've been stung more than my fair share. Just enjoy the feeling and make sure you can let it go if it doesn't work out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    Props to you manjuice. I've been stung more than my fair share. Just enjoy the feeling and make sure you can let it go if it doesn't work out.
    Thanks mate. Yeah, I'm prepared to let this one go she's actually not very exciting nor intellectually stimulating. She still wants to keep in touch though for some reason. I suspect I might be the closest normal relationship she's had in a while and is a bit lonely.

Asked for the booty pic, not happening anytime soon :|

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you need to take the lead and send her your booty pic first 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Manjuice, sorry to hear mate, probably better for your family. I had the same with a Jap girl I met at one of those Jap bar places there they charge you $800 to drink with you for a couple of hours. I ended up going out with one of those girls and thought it was genuine but realized she only wanted someone to pay for her dinner and show her around town. After she moved back to japan, got two msg from her and silent...
    Had the same experience with a few Japanese girls. They love to chat with you especially on LINE and find out where to go with their friends or college buddies in Sydney or Australia. A few are willing to go out with you but expect that you pay for them. Then they return home, it's dead silence and sayonara forever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We all are silly, hoping to have a cake and eat it too...most of these girls are probably half our age or atleast 10-12 years younger...they have so many men wanting them why would they feel obliged to be kind to you.... They would definitely say hello to our ducks for pineapple but nothing more than that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I realized quite a while ago that all this infatuation and emotional attachment are initially driven by a fear: that you won't find another girl better than her.

As you spend more time and money on her, it becomes a fear that you might lose it all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i.e., you become invested in her...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345