Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone's job on the line or lost a job recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Will definitely be helping out those close to me that are affected. Also looking at offering a spare room at my house for a family in a bit of trouble.
    That’s very kind and noble of you brother Raybo , especially in this challenging times !

God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Seeing the queues at Centrelink is enough to bring a grown man to tears. A lot of these people have never bothered the government for a hand out before.

I am indeed one of the lucky ones. Our business is struggling to keep up with demand. I'm also about to get my bonus for last year which is very healthy indeed. Just got nowhere to spend it!
    Good on you, some people just have all the luck !

Enjoy !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    The girls that I’ve seen outside the shop have all had over 30k in savings.
    30k is nothing. It will last them 4-6 months. This virus will go on for much longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    30k is nothing. It will last them 4-6 months. This virus will go on for much longer than that.
    Maybe. Our experts at work are comparing Australia's curve to the rest of the world and it's not too bad. About 4 weeks to hit our peak, then another 4 weeks to see cases decrease. China are at 90% 'capability' from our information and they have been at it for just over 2 months

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Donald Trump has decreed it will be all over by Easter. All those people not dead or infected will be able to go back to work and make America great again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I have been hearing some of my mates who have lost jobs or worried about losing their jobs which eventually won't have funds to punt.

Anyone else feeling it?
    Yes...impacted....and all new hiring is almost frozen...I get feedback like, too much experience...since when did experience become unwanted especially when one has applied for job and has been called for an interview....jobseeker queue seems to be new job now😉

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Donald Trump has decreed it will be all over by Easter. All those people not dead or infected will be able to go back to work and make America great again.
    Ya! Coming from 'Donald Duck' ape! ape! ape!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Ya! Coming from 'Donald Duck' ape! ape! ape!!!!!!!!!!
    He might be thinking that he's running his company or in charge of his show where he could fire people who didn't meet his high expectations. The reality is it won't happen that quickly. The experts are suggesting that the next hotspot will be the US and they too are not very prepared for this pandemic.

Didnt lose my job but my employer had announced all staff were to receive a 20% reduction in salary. For fuck sake man...

Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Didnt lose my job but my employer had announced all staff were to receive a 20% reduction in salary. Fuck sake man...

Did he specify that this is only a temporary measures and everyone will be back on full salary when this thing is over ? in writing ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm also one of the lucky ones who covid-19 actually made my work busier one, trying to keep up with demands.
    but have heard friends who are at risk of losing jobs or have lost jobs.

supermarkets, pharmacies are of course doing very well too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Can see this may likely lead to an increase in Aussie girls having to dabble in the the industry / sugar daddy sites. As it will be very tough for a lot of people. Got my notice today, so also impacted.
    Have you seen any? Any other ways to find them?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Did he specify that this is only a temporary measures and everyone will be back on full salary when this thing is over ? in writing ?
    Yes

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Have you seen any? Any other ways to find them?
    Keeping an eye on the sugar daddy sites to see if noticeable increase of girls. Not so far, guess this will take some time to filter through before we see more girls resorting to extra income activities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Keeping an eye on the sugar daddy sites to see if noticeable increase of girls. Not so far, guess this will take some time to filter through before we see more girls resorting to extra income activities.
    I came across one lady on onlyfans and she told me she got let go as she was a flight attendant. So now she on onlyfans to keep cashflow coming in while looking for temp job in the mean time.

So I’m sure sugar daddies alike will be flooded in a week when the ML/WL cash reserves start to empty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At least a woman can sell their pussy if out off job.. What can we man sell if we out off job ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Impacted, but was already impacted by bushfires and property downturn before that. Was starting to look good before this shit came along, now I want to go headbutt a bat..
    It will pick up, just need to be patient, not much I can do about it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    At least a woman can sell their pussy if out off job.. What can we man sell if we out off job ?
    Crime rates will be up, so everyone watch out, take care and lock up at home !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to say I’m one of the lucky ones , triple figure salary , our company is very stable and I got a bonus of 10k (pre tax) coming up . In addition I get to work from home everyday now until the crisis is over .

Down side is I work 7 days and long hours

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    I have to say I’m one of the lucky ones , triple figure salary , our company is very stable and I got a bonus of 10k (pre tax) coming up . In addition I get to work from home everyday now until the crisis is over .

Down side is I work 7 days and long hours
    If you calculate the hours you work and the pay you get, is it still worth while?

I had a few friends partners laid off from their work, now everyone is tightening their belts until this blows over and life goes back to normal in a few months

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast