Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone's job on the line or lost a job recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    You can't be doing that well if you only have a Merc A series and live out in the sticks
    Lol you sound like my old mate Hu6e.

Yes I have a house in the North West no mortgage, 2 Mercs and I'm living in the city with my partner

I also was one of the first owners of the first gen A45, the new model is even more crazy.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    From the coding languages mentioned above, I think Riff888 bro is talking about working in Data Analytics / Science field with branches from Machine Learning, neural network, and artificial intelligence to automated system to govern data entry/extraction, storage, manipulation, modelling, prediction, and the most popular - visualisation.

The whole data infrastructure and utilisation shebang
    Spot on

I'm also trained in Pega Decisioning, for machine learning.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    English please people ?
    It's all Greek to me too, but I'm a reasonably fast learner so willing to give things a crack if I can focus time and effort, and am interested. If it bores me I have no fucking chance..

No, but I am just winding you up...
    Yep, same as Hu6e/Bury your dead. Since you seem to know a lot about me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After this, the whole world will move into a new digital era. Quite scary to think about it. Most of us are not into computing

I don't know you but happy to buy you a drink when this is all over
    Cool, organise it with Raybo and we can meet at C Bar.

Banned
    Lol C bar.
    I love the place and listen to some funny Thai tunes played by a Thai live band after 11pm on weekends. I went there few times and on one occasion me and a couple of friends - one of them a pretty Korean WL sat next to two old creepy men.
    One of the men kept winking at her, and she told me about that. I was about to confront him but she said no.
    Sorry for being oot but can't help to share.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No more gathering for more than 2 ppl lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow....is this turning into recruitment forum....maybe a good thing to help fellow bros earn do that we can punt more....IT industry is funny, very few like coding rest are into management fluff....old concepts just remarked with new cool sounding words...

C Bar is okay particularly for a feed, but I prefer Mr B's these days. Best room in Sydney for having a beer and a smoke and a punt (on the horses and dishlickers) Can't do that in too many places.

Riff, bring the missus, I will bring a surprise guest. 😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    C Bar is okay particularly for a feed, but I prefer Mr B's these days. Best room in Sydney for having a beer and a smoke and a punt (on the horses and dishlickers) Can't do that in too many places.

Riff, bring the missus, I will bring a surprise guest.
    Mr B's has good food, I remember the parties there back when it was the Mandarin Club.

Lol there's no way I'll bring my missus to meet anyone from this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta be careful at Mr B's. Mate got catfished by a LadyBoy and didn't realise it until he told me the next day. Whatever tickles your pickle really

Full work from home also here, some pressure on people's jobs, yes, but zero stress, we are trying to stay positive.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Id be questioning the salary of those that believe SQL is a coding language. It's for data extraction and manipulation, not for building an app. Tableu and Power BI are largely self service visualisation tools, still requiring some shmuck to ensure people are working with clean and managed data. I'm not even in IT, but data is king for those managers that ignore the fluff and make informed decisions, especially when I have made it mandatory for them to justify, with fact, the reason for the decisions. In saying that, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and IoT is the way to go imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Id be questioning the salary of those that believe SQL is a coding language. It's for data extraction and manipulation, not for building an app. Tableu and Power BI are largely self service visualisation tools, still requiring some shmuck to ensure people are working with clean and managed data. I'm not even in IT, but data is king for those managers that ignore the fluff and make informed decisions, especially when I have made it mandatory for them to justify, with fact, the reason for the decisions. In saying that, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and IoT is the way to go imho.
    Hmmmm
    What is SQL if not a form of coding language?

It's a fourth generation language meaning it gets closer to normal human language.Screenshot_20200331-234323.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Yeah, if you are not in IT, you shouldn't say anything at all.
    SQL is 100% coding language used by ETL Developers, Data Engineers, Data Sceintists all over.
    And it is an absolute must-have for back-end programmers so any apps, websites, IOT, machine learning all use it to varying degree.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bunch of men bore out of their mind and have nothing better to do then argue about nothing...
    Who gives a flying fuck anyway

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Bunch of men bore out of their mind and have nothing better to do then argue about nothing...
    Who gives a flying fuck anyway
    Yep, you don't give a flying fuck at all.
    That's why you commented.
    You see the irony?

Mr B's has good food, I remember the parties there back when it was the Mandarin Club.

Lol there's no way I'll bring my missus to meet anyone from this forum

Yeah, I went to the old Mandarin club a bit back in the 90's. One of the original gambling dens.

C Bar and Mr B's are owned by the same mob so food should be same same. Eaten plenty of times at both.

Banned
    Should I learn Python or Rust or Kotlin for machine learning?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast