Thread: Ordanary Punt your thoughts?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ordanary Punt your thoughts?

Had a spur of the moment punt on the Sunshine Coast yesterday.
    Decided to head into a place I had not Been to for over a year, and previously had an awesome punts with an older 30ish Chinese lady.

Well this younger thin girl comes out mask on, current climate and all.
    Friendly enough. Thought what the heck. Shown to room, undressed layed down & ready for massage. Girl comes in asked which pressure all good.
    Now this is how I grade a good punt, little bit of friendly banter, a few well placed rubs in all the right places etc etc
    Now there was none of that during massage while on my back, I thought no worries, massage not the best but relaxing enough.
    Then the flip, straight up do you want, I ask how much? She went straight for the pineapple for standard no touch no feel.
    I said to much? Conversation back & forth down to 35. I thought give it a go.
    Now this is my personal concern about my attitude from here, she starts process no lead up mechanical, No real interest other then the $$$. Put my hand on her covered bum, No go at all.

Well I asked her to stop, i do not wish to continue. It was horrible & normally I would have just let it happen & coughed up the money.
    But I think I gave had enough of over inflated prices. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a cheap skate & have paid overs before & am willing to pay for great service & attitude.

Now this is where it gets interesting, she thinks she should still get paid because she touched it???? I said no, I stopped because no good. She not happy, could tell from eyes that behind that mask was a look of anger.

I said just finish massage please, well from there no effort & lots of talk to other girl in Chinese. I guess about me 🤣😂

Well thank God she finished massage 10min early, and then just stood there staring at me. Saying this is my only money you not pay etc etc
    I gave her the change from massage cost. Only a fiver.. She just threw it on massage table and fairly sure swore 🤣😂

I dressed and could not get out of there quick enough. Just your thoughts guys. Was I to harsh on her??? Just that I have had enough of over paying for pathetic service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My opinion. I think you were in the wrong. Not only did you haggle down the price, but then completely backed out after agreeing on a reduced price and she started the work. FFS, it's only $35. Pay her, put it down to a bad punt and move on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    My opinion. I think you were in the wrong. Not only did you haggle down the price, but then completely backed out after agreeing on a reduced price and she started the work. FFS, it's only $35. Pay her, put it down to a bad punt and move on.
    Yes agree, the business is a massage shop and anything else can't b construed as part of the service. If the massage was very poor u may have a case to not pay but the other unfortunately once u agree to it u should honour it. We've all been there man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think you did sort of right!! i would have not asked to finish the massage but just cut my loss and left....i also need more than just the action of a finish to get over the line!! a machine im not

Banned
    Ordinary punter is my thought.

If you are over inflated prices, stop or go to regulars that you trust.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a Chinese ML a few months ago that I just wasn’t getting a good vibe from - so I bailed out of the whole thing 40 mins in out of 60 just as she was expecting some cash for the flip — she was shocked when I got up and started dressing and walked out — difference is I didn’t let her start with the extra — in your case for the sake of $35 you should have paid her cause it’s up to you whether you agree to the extra or not and you need to do that sooner, not half way thru —

We’ve all had terrible experiences some for a lot more cash than that...make a decision and stick with it early and don’t go back if it’s crap..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did a similar thing to RK a while ago.
    Session did not go the way I liked it despite politely asking and trying. Endured the massage till flip as per what the ML wanted, and when time to flip: "sorry, I am going. Goodbye"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sorry Rocky out of order if the massage is shit you've got a complaint because your paid upfront.
    But the extra you negotiated the price down so you happy to continue,so she probably thinks I'LL supply a reduced service for a reduced price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your the man bro! Not too harsh at all, hopefully she learns something from that experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol take it as a bad punt and move on for god sake. Won’t be your last.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BREAKING NEWS: Man demands homebrand pricing and receives home brand service. More to come.