Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else in self isolation ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone else in self isolation ?

After getting caught out with the government changing the rules 1 day after after I'd left for Singapore - now in self isolation for 14 days and strictly following the rules.

Seeing the girls still working and some hotties avail, very hard not to take a late night mission to release some stress.
    Certainly once I'm released I'll be taking the risk and heading out for some action.

Note to self - stay off forum !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did you know that they could random check you and your phone is on the map by the authority. Becareful of the 11k fine if you broke the rule. Stay safe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I'm staying put, not going anywhere for another 10 days - hope there are still some options then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still going to work, gym is closed so doing some exercise down at the park. Won't be getting on trains or going to the cbd. Might start riding my bike again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Still going to work, gym is closed so doing some exercise down at the park. Won't be getting on trains or going to the cbd. Might start riding my bike again.
    We're receiving conflicting information here. State authorities say you can go for a jog while the Commonwealth government says not allowed and people should stay home unless they need to go for essential goods or services.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    We're receiving conflicting information here. State authorities say you can go for a jog while the Commonwealth government says not allowed and people should stay home unless they need to go for essential goods or services.
    Report in Herald:
    Not allowed: Large groups of people doing sporting activities outside, such as playing a game of soccer

which suggests OK for small groups or individuals.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Report in Herald:
    Not allowed: Large groups of people doing sporting activities outside, such as playing a game of soccer

which suggests OK for small groups or individuals.
    You can still go exercise, ride a bike or walk your dog in a park individually or with a partner or small groups (social distancing rules still apply) but not in large groups as far as I know or heard from the PM.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

14 days at home alone, no human interaction.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Without the wristband monitoring , all these self isolation thing is rather window dressing !!

More on the Wristband monitoring currently in Hong Kong: the whole community are in this together and it’s really working, two cases from the news: 1. A father and his daughter were dining out in a restaurant, the daughter was wearing a wristband and the staff saw it and called the police and they got taken away. 2. A guy was wearing a wristband and tried to go out and got into a taxi, the taxi driver drove him straight to the nearest police station ! That’s how you can stop this thing !

Banned
    The NSW Premier mentioned this morning that people can report others to Crimestoppers if they know they are not adhering to new isolation measures introduced by the government.

Vietnam is the least infected country, with the least infections and no deaths for early government intervention. They closed all schools since January !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Vietnam is the least infected country, with the least infections and no deaths for early government intervention. They closed all schools since January !
    And put everyone who had a positive test into Govt Isolation, Not our stupid "self isolation" ( after you catch the train home from the airport ) Oh yeah we don't test anyone at the airport .............................

Banned
    The authorities let in a whole boat load of passengers from the Ruby Princess without any checks. Among them were 130 infected that were let back into the community to mix with other people and infect more. Now the government authorities are blaming each other. Stop blaming each other and work together. This is what is required. Bring in the army and navy to secure our borders and the police to deal with state and local matters.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Without the wristband monitoring , all these self isolation thing is rather window dressing !!

More on the Wristband monitoring currently in Hong Kong: the whole community are in this together and it’s really working, two cases from the news: 1. A father and his daughter were dining out in a restaurant, the daughter was wearing a wristband and the staff saw it and called the police and they got taken away. 2. A guy was wearing a wristband and tried to go out and got into a taxi, the taxi driver drove him straight to the nearest police station ! That’s how you can stop this thing !
    Ahlungor. Australia culture is western and majority of people never experience this type of threat.
    Bushfire is a much bigger deal than this from their perspective. But which one is true? We all know the answer.

In southeast Asia, that is certainly different measure. People will be more hesitate to go boot camp or jogging in the park for one hour because people think this is important.
    Face mask is much more widely use on public transport than what you can seen in Sydney today.

It is difficult to say Australian is right or wrong.
    Keep finger cross

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Yeah, Vietnam has certainly done very well. only 123 cases, good on them.

I would still rate Macau is the best in Asia with 25 cases - and they bought ALL the face masks from Portugal which has since got more than 2,000 cases themselves.

Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned

People say we got it made,
    Don't they know we're so afraid
    Isolation,
    We're afraid to be alone.
    Everybody got to have a home.
    Isolation.

Just a boy and a little girl
    Trying to change the whole wide world.
    Isolation,
    The world is just a little town.
    Everybody trying to put us down.
    Isolation.

I don't expect you to understand,
    After you caused so much pain,
    But then again you're not to blame.
    You're just a human, a victim of the insane.

We're afraid of everyone.
    Afraid of the sun.
    Isolation.
    The sun will never disappear,
    But the world may not have many years.
    Isolation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I self isolated after showing light symptoms, and having been to somewhere confirmed with positive cases.

It’s surprisingly therapeutic, and I don’t intend to leave home until this blows over.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have been in a kind of isolation. I did my back at the weekend, plus parents were asked to keep kids at home, so I can't really go anywhere anyway. Have used the time to write a 4000+ word recount of an incident from earlier this year that has pretty much fucked with my brain since. It is therapeutic though to get it all out on to page..
    Other than that bored out of my fucking brain...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How many tests do you think vietnam did - the tests are not easy nor cheap.
    We will see in a couple of weeks...
    I noticed japan only started taking it seriously since they gave up on the Olympics having any chance of going ahead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast