Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with the catbath?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Whats up with the catbath?

I've been with many WL, but this was my first time on an asian one and i got this popular catbath. So i must ask, why is this a trend or something always showing on with asian WL?
    I mean some parts like shoulders or back of the neck felt quite nice, but being licked like 10 minutes my back made me feel like a weirdo, specially while looking at the mirror how the girl was doing it
    So can anybody enlighten me on how this become enjoyable?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I don’t let the girls do it. Just put their mouths on my erect cock from the start

I never lie face down on the bed even if the girl directs me to at the start as that is the sign of a bad punt
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I don’t mind it, a nice entree to the main course. Sex is not just about having your cock stimulated, all parts of the body can be erotic with a skilled partner.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I don’t mind it, a nice entree to the main course. Sex is not just about having your cock stimulated, all parts of the body can be erotic with a skilled partner.
    Bravo. I second that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah agreed. A little bit is okay but would prefer to use time better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found it quite stimulating and quite enjoyable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like most things, personal preference i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever2121 View Post
    I've been with many WL, but this was my first time on an asian one and i got this popular catbath. So i must ask, why is this a trend or something always showing on with asian WL?
    I mean some parts like shoulders or back of the neck felt quite nice, but being licked like 10 minutes my back made me feel like a weirdo, specially while looking at the mirror how the girl was doing it
    So can anybody enlighten me on how this become enjoyable?
    Haha, how much would some of us be willing to pay for a session of cat bath now ??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Cat baths are awesome. After you’ve punted for a while it’s the fore play that’s become the most exciting part. The DFK, the cat bath and the bbbj. Any WL can fuck, but it takes experience to be able to get us excited before the main event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    I found it quite stimulating and quite enjoyable.
    Some girls sure can do it very well. I found many Korean girls were very much into providing this type of service unlike the other nationalities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Cat baths are awesome. After you’ve punted for a while it’s the fore play that’s become the most exciting part. The DFK, the cat bath and the bbbj. Any WL can fuck, but it takes experience to be able to get us excited before the main event.
    I find that the actual act of intercourse to be totally uninspiring - its the foreplay that gets me excited. So a girl who can do great cat bath is very appreciated.
    Since BBBJ is not safe, cat bath is a safe alternative.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    I find that the actual act of intercourse to be totally uninspiring - its the foreplay that gets me excited. So a girl who can do great cat bath is very appreciated.
    Since BBBJ is not safe, cat bath is a safe alternative.
    For some girls the foreplay can get them really excited too such as squirting and multiple orgasms.

Banned
    I used to know this tanned Korean girl who worked in Melbourne privately at a hotel near Spencer Street. She gave the best foreplay money could to offer. it was 350 per hour -back in 2014.

I used to know this tanned Korean girl who worked in Melbourne privately at a hotel near Spencer Street. She gave the best foreplay money could to offer. it was 350 per hour -back in 2014.
    And you would pay double that today if you can have another session just for Covid19 sake , won’t you ?

Banned
    2014? That's a long time ago. She's probably retired from this line of work after charging $350 per hour in those days and living comfortably now or married to some wealthy guy or sugardaddy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me catbath is annoying and a waste of time. I find it hard to politely stop the WL doing it! I just want BBBJ and fuck!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    For me catbath is annoying and a waste of time. I find it hard to politely stop the WL doing it! I just want BBBJ and fuck!
    hahaha yeah likewise, I do find it unhygienic and overly ticklish. Will be awkward to stop them and just ask them to suck the cock or FJ

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I don’t let the girls do it. Just put their mouths on my erect cock from the start

I never lie face down on the bed even if the girl directs me to at the start as that is the sign of a bad punt
    Yup agree it’s BS the best WL start on the balls

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Most of the Chinese WLs do the catbath.
    Some Ks, Js and Ts also do it but it's mainly the Cs.
    It is part of the Chinese sauna style service and customers in China expect it, and so it's the way they have been trained in China.
    Many Chinese customers in Australia also enjoy this service.
    The WLs do not like to be taken away from this routine.
    If you don't enjoy the catbath then it's 10 minutes of the session wasted.
    But if you are rude and forceful you will poison the vibe and the whole session will be crap.
    So you have to be polite but persuasive in the way you steer the WL away from her catbath routine.
    It can be done but you have to have a bit of class and tact in the way you do it.
    But if the WL won't budge then you just have to lie down and relax and learn to enjoy it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It is part of the Chinese sauna style service and customers in China expect it, and so it's the way they have been trained in China.
    Thanks rooter! Interesting, I didn't know about that!
    Yeah I guess it's hard to politely stop this routine without ruining the rest of the session. It's a shame as we still pay for it. I might simply avoid chinese WL then or I'll book longer session which can always be risky if you don't know how good the service will be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast