Thread: When I decided to take a break of punting cause I'm seeing an amazing girl, then this happened...

Senior Member(無間使者)

When I decided to take a break of punting cause I'm seeing an amazing girl, then this happened...

I'm not sure whether to put this story here in this forum, but I've got nothing to do and if mod decides to delete my thread its fine by me as well.

So I'm not a frequent punter, but I usually punt once a month. About 1.5 month ago I met a very pretty and friendly Colombian girl through a meetup event, she just landed in Australia a week before. The moment we had our first conversation, I kinda knew that we are interested in each other. I told her that I've never date a latina girl before, I think they are very sexy, and I always have a thing for latina girl. To my surprise, she also told me that she had a thing with asian guy with small eyes and she doesn't know many asian guys in her life, then for the next couple of days we went out together.

On our 6th day, I asked her to watch movies at my place because I want to stay at home. During the movies, she leaned on me and I brushed her hair. I kept looking at her during the movie, which made her blush. Finally, I made a sudden move to kiss her(just a quick peck on the lips). She was confused but not angry, her initial response was "What are you doing?". So I decided to kiss her again, this time around she kissed me back and she put her tongue inside my mouth. We DFK for so long, and I started to fondle her breast. She moaned while we kissed, my hand start to travel down inside her pants. The moment my finger touch her pussy, I could immediately tell that she was soaking wet, however at that moment she stopped me saying "No, we should stop". She asked me about our relationship, and I told her if she wants FWB type relationship. She said she doesn't want it, as she might fall in love later and she'll be hurt at the end. I was disappointed but I respect her decision, so we just hug each other and cuddle for a while. Another unexpected thing happen, she suddenly kiss me again. I asked her if she want to have sex with me right now, she just nods without saying anything. As I'm about ready to penetrate her, she asks about condom but I don't have one with me. I asked her if she want to take the plan B, and she just nods again. Finally, I'm entering her pussy and it was warm and wet. We had raw sex, but I always pull out. Fast forward, me and her are very happy. At that moment, I knew that I will take a break from punting for a while as I got a FWB. I had sex with her for 3 more times during the next 1 week, before I catch cold. Because it was during this corona things, so I told her not to see me until I fully recovered.

So for the next 2 weeks, I was only chatting and sexting with her. Until one day, she suddenly call me at 4.30am in the morning. She was crying and told me that she was kidnapped. While I was panic myself, I asked her what happen but I couldn't understand the story clearly at that time because she keeps crying. So I just called the police telling them what I know at that time and ask them to pick her up(she shared her location with me). She was brought to hospital by the police, then a couple hours later I asked her again what happened. Apparently, this girl was raped and her guy "friend" spike her drink. This was her story:

She met this guy at centennial park, I assume he approached her. Then she said she was comfortable with this guy, and she have been hanging out with this guy for a couple of times. One time this guy asked her to go out to a bar, they were having a drink till late night. When the guy about to drive her home, she was looking for a place to pee. Because most places were already closed the guy offered her to pee at her place. She agreed. After she peed at his house, he showed her some liquor that he would like her to try. She drink it then not long after she's feeling dizzy. She remember the guy told her to sleep in his bed, while he will sleep on the couch but at that time she was already half conscious. While she was sleeping in his bed, she could tell that the guy was undressing her. She told her to stop, but have no energy to fight. At one point, she finally getting some consciousness, she realized she was naked and the guy was on top of her(I don't know if the guy was still raping her at this point). She just pushed the guy and run out of his place. That's when she calls me.

I feel really bad for her as she was only here in Australia for about a month, but she already experienced lots of sexual harassment even at her workplace. Then the worst thing is she got rape during her first month being in Australia. Now I know that our FWB relationship is over, as I can tell that she's still having trauma right now. I also don't want to make her fall in love with me as I wasn't planning anything serious with this girl from the beginning so I just slowly back off while helping her to go through her trauma.

Now for the time being, I'm going back to my right hand as I'm too scared to punt as well right now.

*Sorry for bad english, hope this story can fill in some time during corona crisis. Let me know if you have more questions about anything.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ Did the guy who tried to rape her got arrested?

Probably, it's better to check up on her once in a while before she gains some normalcy in her life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    ^^ Did the guy who tried to rape her got arrested?

Probably, it's better to check up on her once in a while before she gains some normalcy in her life.
    Not tried to rape her, but he did rape her. Unfortunately, no, first the police have to collect for evidences and she have to press charges to him as well as go to the court with the guy. I feel like there's a chance that she will not do it as she was already feel ashamed of herself because of this incident and when I ask her she doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't even tell her family about this incident.

I feel like this is the flaw in our law, and probably many rapist get away with what they're doing until it already happen multiple times. Most girls who got raped are too ashamed to open up to people what happened to her, which is needed in the court to put the rapist in jail.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Not tried to rape her, but he did rape her. Unfortunately, no, first the police have to collect for evidences and she have to press charges to him as well as go to the court with the guy. I feel like there's a chance that she will not do it as she was already feel ashamed of herself because of this incident and when I ask her she doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't even tell her family about this incident.

I feel like this is the flaw in our law, and probably many rapist get away with what they're doing until it already happen multiple times. Most girls who got raped are too ashamed to open up to people what happened to her, which is needed in the court to put the rapist in jail.
    While there might be a flaw in the system itself, I think the victim not willing to relive the trauma is the case here.
    And I totally understand that it's her choice and she doesn't like to even remember a second of it.
    But it's just that the perpetrator thinks he can get away with it and will do the same to other women.

And I think it's also a cultural thing in this case.
    In Columbia, if someone knows the girl's been raped, it will probably bring shame to her whole family.
    There is a high chance that people of color and ethnic minorities falling prey to such culprits.

Banned
    what a story! I think you should see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel sad for her, but I think you should not ghost her. Give her some support and be her friend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is probably the part you focus on the FRIEND bit of fwb..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow3000 View Post
    I feel sad for her, but I think you should not ghost her. Give her some support and be her friend
    I'm not ghosting her. I want to help comforting her but its hard for me to even talk to her because she's currently avoiding any contact with everyone. The only bit I can do for now is asking how she's doin everyday, doesn't matter if she reply or not, i just want her to know that there are people that still care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not ghosting her. I want to help comforting her but its hard for me to even talk to her because she's currently avoiding any contact with everyone. The only bit I can do for now is asking how she's doin everyday, doesn't matter if she reply or not, i just want her to know that there are people that still care.
    Yeah best thing to check in with her from time to time

Banned
    Just before the lock down, I met a gorgeous young Thai girl working at one of the pubs. I thought I'd come back for lunch the following week and get her number since she stated she was working only once a week at this venue. Oh well, big mistake. I should have got it straight away when I met her.

Just came back from Woolworths after getting some groceries. Many hot babes at the supermarket!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just before the lock down, I met a gorgeous young Thai girl working at one of the pubs. I thought I'd come back for lunch the following week and get her number since she stated she was working only once a week at this venue. Oh well, big mistake. I should have got it straight away when I met her.

Just came back from Woolworths after getting some groceries. Many hot babes at the supermarket!!!!
    I find chicks wearing masks are a lot more attractive...

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I find chicks wearing masks are a lot more attractive...
    Yes, they only need a pair of good looking eyes which can be enhanced by makeup, the mask covers the imperfections of the nose and mouth.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s good mate, its all you can do now at the moment I guess

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes, they only need a pair of good looking eyes which can be enhanced by makeup, the mask covers the imperfections of the nose and mouth.
    Mask and bra ! Bra and mask !!

The bra covering, lifting and pushing the tits, hiding most of the imperfections too !

Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Funny you should say that as both my friend and I used masks today during the act
    No blow job then ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should comfort her both mentally and physically, that's what friends for.