So I decided to have a last punt before ScoMo’s midnight deadline. Most of the shops were closed but I called 485 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt this morning and they said they were open but when I arrived later this afternoon they were locked up and closed. Probably no punters so shut up shop early.

Drove to 203 Parramatta Road, Five Dock. 2 girls working but both busy.

Drove to 235 Parramatta Road, Annandale and the only girl working, Lily, opened the door in a towel, mid session, and suggested I wait.

This was not turning out too well !!

Anyway 15 minutes later the punter finished and Lily came to get me. She is a nice friendly Chinese girl with big C cups, a slim body and a nice tight shaved pussy. I have seen her a few times at various shops and she always gives me a nice natural service. I was happy that she was my last punt in a shop as I didn’t want a dud punt lingering in my memory until the shops reopen.

Paid $130 hr and showered.

Lily said that her period may start today as she had seen a bit of blood and I told her that she could just bbbj me but she said “let’s fuck and see if it is ok” so that’s what we did.

Nice bbbj with some spitting on my cock and deep throating and then she jumped on top for some cowgirl with her tight, wet pussy nicely gripping my cock.

We fucked for a while but 40 minutes in, the doorbell rang so she hopped off to put the punter in the waiting room. She looked a bit stressed being the only girl working so when she got back I told her I would hurry up. Gave her a vigorous fuck in mish and finished off with a nice CIP creampie.

So that’s it for a while I guess.

On the way home I messaged all my WeChat contacts to see who would see me privately. A couple said maybe but most just said “shops closed Darling, resting” so I am not sure what luck I will get there.

So if looks like privates only or perhaps I will take a break until the shops reopen.

RIP punting my friend. Adios. I will miss you.

To all the forum members, stay safe and good luck.

To all the girls, stay safe, good luck and I will see you on the other side.

God bless Australia.