Thread: Was it memorable?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Was it memorable?

So as we enter this dark period of uncertainty i will look back on my last shop experience with very fond memories.
    A fantastic upgrade to the normal great service and hopfully a precursor for when things return to normal. No doubt some of u had a memorable finale with a fav girl too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Outstanding last visit yesterday. No more to be said except social distancing rules smashed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My last visit and the ml had a face mask on. That was the last nail on the coffin for me.

I'm low key start digging masks on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My last one was amazing session with Thai/Japanese mixed ML at Northside shop before lockdown. Saw posts about guys still punting, not sure if it’s the right thing to do but if you can’t wait, you can’t wait I suppose 😂 I’d rather be playing safe. Good luck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The last one was really disappointed.. and the ML had her lady monthly visit..

Miss the great time..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    So as we enter this dark period of uncertainty i will look back on my last shop experience with very fond memories.
    A fantastic upgrade to the normal great service and hopfully a precursor for when things return to normal. No doubt some of u had a memorable finale with a fav girl too.
    Wasn't a nice memory on my last trip.. the girl had her lady month thing.. And all the lock down happening.. which I don't get to go my proper visit..

Disappointed...