Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is where all our medical supplies have gone ! Thanks Greenland Group !!

So this is where all our medical supplies have gone ! Thanks Greenland Group !!

https://www.smh.com.au/national/chinese-backed-company-s-mission-to-source-australian-medical-supplies-20200325-p54du8.html

https://www.smh.com.au/national/chin...25-p54du8.html
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is insane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This has got to be a big wake up call for countries around the world.

We need to protect our own and stop selling out to China.......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The low stock everywhere is making sense now.

Banned
    That's power of money...
    As long as there is love for money, you can buy whatever..from whoever..
    Sad but true ain't it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Today, I bought 5 boxs/50 piece of surgical mask made in Hunan,China with all chinese writing from a Chatswood store properly own by a chinese Australian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can this company be dissolved ?.... Btw how do we know that the mask we buy are not recycled and exported from....😱😱

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Today, I bought 5 boxs/50 piece of surgical mask made in Hunan,China with all chinese writing from a Chatswood store properly own by a chinese Australian.
    Profiteering off other people's generosity and then calling it aid. Fucking disgusting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Such is life...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/chinese-backed-company-s-mission-to-source-australian-medical-supplies-20200325-p54du8.html

https://www.smh.com.au/national/chin...25-p54du8.html
    When I first saw this yesterday I was rally angry, want to go downstairs and throw fire magic into their office (Yes we are in the same block)!!

Then I was cracking myself when I talk to someone regarding personal protection equipment supply chain. Apparently these stuff they scoped up was all originated from Asia and mainly china. So they are buy China exported cargo, paid the Australia price and re-import that into China. At that point I cracked up!! Only people that is stupid as pigs (the one infested with Swine influenza) are stupid enough to do that.

This really bring up a few question:
    1) Why are we not producing personal protection equipment in Australia, with a fixed price and forcing local to but from local manufacturer.
    2) Why we not have limits and licencing of exporting essential product from Australia.

To be honest I am more piss off about those who scope up all the baby formula and fly back to China.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    How much did you pay ?

The only stock available in my local Asian grocery store is $3.00 each !

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    When I first saw this yesterday I was rally angry, want to go downstairs and throw fire magic into their office (Yes we are in the same block)!!

Then I was cracking myself when I talk to someone regarding personal protection equipment supply chain. Apparently these stuff they scoped up was all originated from Asia and mainly china. So they are buy China exported cargo, paid the Australia price and re-import that into China. At that point I cracked up!! Only people that is stupid as pigs (the one infested with Swine influenza) are stupid enough to do that.

This really bring up a few question:
    1) Why are we not producing personal protection equipment in Australia, with a fixed price and forcing local to but from local manufacturer.
    2) Why we not have limits and licencing of exporting essential product from Australia.

To be honest I am more piss off about those who scope up all the baby formula and fly back to China.
    Brother LH,

Same here, but we can’t deny the fact that the whole world have been enjoying the cheap manufacturing products from China for decades ! Although Vietnam and Indonesia are starting to catch up just a little bit in recent years, just cheap labour man , cheap cheap very cheap of dirt cheap man power labourers in their millions ! Compare that to the awards wages we have to pay here and all the penalty rates, benefits , collective bargaining etc. if you are the investors where would you rather set up shops and factories?

But no doubt, when this thing is over, a worldwide wake up call and power switch will happen ! Probably lead by Donald Trump if he can survive his own stupidity can come out the other side of the Pandemic- open for business in Easter ? Thank you for making the America great again !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was all known at the time, usual racist Herald beat up.

These supplies were mainly sourced from Livingston an Australian owned and operated medical supply company who sold them at a considerable mark up. They then marked up the costs to domestic purchases by 500% as well.

Nobody cared at the time as they thought this couldn't happen here. We're white and rich.

Half for the going rate is $100 for a pack of 50. The masks probably are from Wuhan which is the global epicenter for mask production.

When the PM said the Australian Health Services have been stockpiling medical supplies, he probably never seen what stockpiling looks like ??

Banned
    Racist pricks.

If you read the first paragraph the company was sending the supplies back to wuhan when the outbreak was starting to take hold.

If a country is suffering why wouldnt australia try to help?

When the PM said the Australian Health Services have been stockpiling medical supplies, he probably never seen what stockpiling looks like ??

You reckon this is a big stockpile ? Far from it !

The other day, the news on TV showed the the Australian stockpiles of medical emergency stuffs, it’s at least ten times as big !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How much did you pay ?

The only stock available in my local Asian grocery store is $3.00 each !
    $80 for 1 box for 50 pieces.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Profiteering off other people's generosity and then calling it aid. Fucking disgusting.
    I don't understand what are you saying amd so fire up.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You reckon this is a big stockpile ? Far from it !

The other day, the news on TV showed the the Australian stockpiles of medical emergency stuffs, it’s at least ten times as big !
    Mate, I hope you are right, I wish I have seen that too, but I didn't.

All I have been seeing on the ABC 7.30pm reports was showing GPs all over the country sending in video all saying the same thing: running out of protective gear. Doctors at ST Vincent and RPA worrying about stocks running low and front line have to rationing and all that, one Dr from RPA specifically questioning the government asking for: "where are the stockpile now ? I haven't seen any and we are fast running out !"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post

If you read the first paragraph the company was sending the supplies back to wuhan when the outbreak was starting to take hold.

If a country is suffering why wouldnt australia try to help?
    So are we complaing that China was being smart while we were being dumb, as usual?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast