Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is where all our medical supplies have gone ! Thanks Greenland Group !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    China, smart?

really?
    compared to which countries...
    and on what measures which matter most to average people; things like personal wealth, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom of association, freedom of the press, I could go on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When the coronavirus outbreak in China late last year and early this year, they were in critical shortage of medical supplies. Many oversea Chinese stepped up and organized purchase of medical supplies from other countries and shipped to their country.

At that time, like many other countries, Australia wasn't so much in need of these supplies like today. These Chinese they paid market prices, they paid for the shipping, and send to their people in China for free. All these supported by donations from individual and Chinese corporates oversea.

Now the situation in China is very much under control they started exporting supplies to other countries. In fact, the Chinese government is giving out large amount of supplies to others regions for free. Of cause you may see some shops and individual trading masks for profit. But these are individual business activities driven by demand and supply.

I am conscious when these pictures were taken. As far as I am aware, China do not need to pirate medical supplies now especially masks and protective equipment.

Some media would play the timing and portrait Chinese with bad images.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    China, smart?

really?
    and on what measures which matter most to average people; things like personal wealth, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom of association, freedom of the press, I could go on.
    Hang on Birch, I'm referring to their actions in this specific regard. Their looking ahead and buying up our medical supplies while we are occupying our minds watching Bold and the Beautiful. Same thing with China (that is, the CC-fucking P) buying up all our prime agricultural land.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    When the coronavirus outbreak in China late last year and early this year, they were in critical shortage of medical supplies. Many oversea Chinese stepped up and organized purchase of medical supplies from other countries and shipped to their country.

At that time, like many other countries, Australia wasn't so much in need of these supplies like today. These Chinese they paid market prices, they paid for the shipping, and send to their people in China for free. All these supported by donations from individual and Chinese corporates oversea.

Now the situation in China is very much under control they started exporting supplies to other countries. In fact, the Chinese government is giving out large amount of supplies to others regions for free. Of cause you may see some shops and individual trading masks for profit. But these are individual business activities driven by demand and supply.

I am conscious when these pictures were taken. As far as I am aware, China do not need to pirate medical supplies now especially masks and protective equipment.

Especially from HongKong nationals !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Good summary. I bought my mask yesterday made in China from a shop in Chatswood. Even GP are having difficulty getting mask as promised by our government that we have stockpile. Alot of propaganda and fack/lies news going on from both side.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    China, smart?

really?
    Freedom to fuck their chinese girls!

Very fair comments Bro !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Especially from HongKong nationals !

Well, everyone for himself first and foremost. I was unhappy with that situation because me and my family can't buy the protective stuff we need to keep ourselves safe. and when they are available, we have to pay a much higher price like $2 - $3 for a masks. a better quality mask made in Korean cost $5 !

And I have been yelling out to the government to shut the damn border long before this has become a pandemic in NSW. and how the NSW Health and Sydney Port authority Not learn the bloody lessons from the Diamond Princess and let in the big big mess from the Ruby Princess is beyond me!! these dick heads and a few bitches simply unfit to be in those public positions where so many people's lifes and well being are depending on them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, everyone for himself first and foremost. I was unhappy with that situation because me and my family can't buy the protective stuff we need to keep ourselves safe. and when they are available, we have to pay a much higher price like $2 - $3 for a masks. a better quality mask made in Korean cost $5 !

And I have been yelling out to the government to shut the damn border long before this has become a pandemic in NSW. and How the NSW Health and Sydney Port authority Not learn the bloody learn from the Diamond Princess and let in the big big mess from the Ruby is beyond me!! these dick heads and a few bitches simply unfit to be in those public positions where so many people's lifes and well being are depending on them.
    Well! You can vote them out the next election. And hopefully can also sack some of the public servants. I don't listen to the government anymore all the advice are useless. Just do the things you need to protect you family like health and foods. I began to stockpile food/toilet paper in January. I don't trust this Scomo every words he say is all marketing spin and lies. For a long time we have being run and manage by bad leaders in public and private sectors.

regardless it is right or wrong, given the current sentiment, their action will no doubt have backlash to the local asia community, they assumed all asian are chinese. i also read another article in SMH about china is gearing up to buy up all the heavily discounted business, hostile take over. true or not, someone is stirring shit up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I blame the media companies with nothing else to do but stir the pot to create some headlines.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bought mine off ebay. Takes about 2 weeks to get delivered. Price wise its around 60-70 for a pack of 50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Racist pricks.

If you read the first paragraph the company was sending the supplies back to wuhan when the outbreak was starting to take hold.

If a country is suffering why wouldnt australia try to help?
    That A pig is really a pig. On purpose to mis-lead. He is a pig for sure

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

Well said mr holiday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So apparently giving them away is bad and out of "sinister motive".. you just can't win, can you

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...d8304830ce2bca

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    So are we complaing that China was being smart while we were being dumb, as usual?
    I agreed. Did Greendland forced them to sell? It’s just money talk. Then now when medical stuffs are at low stock then they blamed China on hoarding but not mention that huge profits blinded them, and also Australia border didn’t do anything to stop any export of medical stuffs. Australia didn’t foresee Covid could become serious problem but neglected to take quick action.

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    That's power of money...
    As long as there is love for money, you can buy whatever..from whoever..
    Sad but true ain't it?
    Very well said.
    Look at China. They all stand up together during pandemic times. Hope here we can do same thing. Not arguing times.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Absolutely spot on. Well explained. Good on you mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    So apparently giving them away is bad and out of "sinister motive".. you just can't win, can you

This. Damned if you do, damned if you dont

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Now the situation in China is very much under control they started exporting supplies to other countries. In fact, the Chinese government is giving out large amount of supplies to others regions for free.
    Believing the situation is under control is the first mistake. Even local don't believe it.

And chinese media don't do that? Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Freedom to fuck their chinese girls!
    Amen to that.....

Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    regardless it is right or wrong, given the current sentiment, their action will no doubt have backlash to the local asia community, they assumed all asian are chinese. i also read another article in SMH about china is gearing up to buy up all the heavily discounted business, hostile take over. true or not, someone is stirring shit up.
    If they don't stir shit up and economy invading other countries to start, there would be no shit to stir up right?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post

No such thing as free and compassion when it come to the CCP.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Believing the situation is under control is the first mistake. Even local don't believe it.

And chinese media don't do that? Please!!!

Amen to that.....

If they don't stir shit up and economy invading other countries to start, there would be no shit to stir up right?

No such thing as free and compassion when it come to the CCP.
    Welcome! This is the Voice of America.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast