Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So this is where all our medical supplies have gone ! Thanks Greenland Group !!

先知先覺 後知後覺 不知不覺

Meaning : there are 3 kinds of people...

1. One who knows something will happen and acts on it.

2. One who sees everybody else is doing it and acts on it.

3. One who sees the sky is falling down and still thinks it’s the rain cloud.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can I quote this on the Coronavirus thread, Wil?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Well there’s news out there of American companies seizing masks delivered to France from China now. So what’s your opinion of that? It seems there’s a bias when it comes to news reporting.

As wilisno said. What’s your point of creating this thread? You seem to, in your initial post be all against this act but then praise Macau for doing the same thing to Portugal.

So are you against it or just anti-Chinese? It’s a real shame because from my understanding you’re Asian too right AL? What you need to realise is that all this sinophobic negativity (ironically in particular from people who are also Asian might I add) also adversely effects other Asian communities because let’s face it, it’s hard to tell a Korean from a Chinese from a Hong Kong citizen or a Taiwanese....

If you’re from Hong Kong or taiwan and you start coughing, people will equally at minimum move far away from you and at maximum abuse you.
    Brother Meng,

I get your point, yes, I am Chinese from Hong Kong but I have now lived in Australia for more than 30 years, all my children were born here, and I have enjoyed the Aussie live style and found myself very lucky and of course, I paid my fair share of tax. So, Australia is my home first and foremost, but then, I still watch TV shows from Hong Kong, China and Korea and most of my RnT and FS session have been with Asians, so you can't totally say that I have turned "white", my children though, they are the true blue "bananas" !

The reason why I started this post ? very simple, it's very personal ! because I can't get masks and santizers in the local shops to protect my own family and when I saw that news, thank you very much "GreenLand" ! that's all, it's not a political statement or which side I'm on ? But if I must choose, I'm an Aussie citizen, therefore of course I am on the Sydney side. The rest, well, just commenting on what's the latest development and too much times in hand as the business has temporary shut down and just sitting in the office not doing much else ..............haha

Am I confusing you mate, me too some times.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Meng,

I get your point, yes, I am Chinese from Hong Kong but I have now lived in Australia for more than 30 years, all my children were born here, and I have enjoyed the Aussie live style and found myself very lucky and of course, I paid my fair share of tax. So, Australia is my home first and foremost, but then, I still watch TV shows from Hong Kong, China and Korea and most of my RnT and FS session have been with Asians, so you can't totally say that I have turned "white", my children though, they are the true blue "bananas" !

The reason why I started this post ? very simple, it's very personal ! because I can't get masks and santizers in the local shops to protect my own family and when I saw that news, thank you very much "GreenLand" ! that's all, it's not a political statement or which side I'm on ? But if I must choose, I'm an Aussie citizen, therefore of course I am on the Sydney side. The rest, well, just commenting on what's the latest development and too much times in hand as the business has temporary shut down and just sitting in the office not doing much else ..............haha

Maybe you should think a little before you post !

Complaining about no Australian patriotic tycoons doing it overseas ? It’s legal everywhere, including Australia at that time. Instead, you just fell for the news selling techniques of the media !

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Can I quote this on the Coronavirus thread, Wil?
    Be my guest !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Meng,

Then if someone on the streets spit on you and say that you have Coronavirus and to go back to where you come from will you bow your head and thank them kindly for their spit and prostrate yourself on the ground?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/10da...ydney-20200331

Aussie citizen or not. You’ll always look Asian.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Then if someone on the streets spit on you and say that you have Coronavirus and to go back to where you come from will you bow your head and thank them kindly for their spit and prostrate yourself on the ground?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/10da...ydney-20200331

Aussie citizen or not. You’ll always look Asian.
    Think he is not anti chinese more like Anti-commi.
    You understand he is a honkey if that help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well there’s news out there of American companies seizing masks delivered to France from China now. So what’s your opinion of that? It seems there’s a bias when it comes to news reporting.

As wilisno said. What’s your point of creating this thread? You seem to, in your initial post be all against this act but then praise Macau for doing the same thing to Portugal.

So are you against it or just anti-Chinese? It’s a real shame because from my understanding you’re Asian too right AL? What you need to realise is that all this sinophobic negativity (ironically in particular from people who are also Asian might I add) also adversely effects other Asian communities because let’s face it, it’s hard to tell a Korean from a Chinese from a Hong Kong citizen or a Taiwanese....

If you’re from Hong Kong or taiwan and you start coughing, people will equally at minimum move far away from you and at maximum abuse you.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....navirus-163955

“ In one case, according to a report in The Guardian, American buyers managed to “wrest control” of a shipment of masks from China that was supposed to go to France by offering three times the selling price. In another report, a German official accused the U.S. of an “act of modern piracy” after a shipment of masks from China that was meant for Berlin were seized and diverted to the U.S. while en route in Thailand. Similar reports emerged from Brazil, where a top official said China had set aside his country’s orders for equipment after the U.S. sent some 20 planes to pick up materials.”
    So true. The Americans are robbing their own NATO buddies and other western countries. Yet not a peep from the brainwashed group to condemn these acts.

That's so American, their marketing and creation of that they are the "good guys" and anyone opposing them are evil. Really ? Dot Com ? Sub prime ? GFC ? Al Qaeda ?

Even now when Trump is still calling it "the Chinese virus", blocking huawei, Etc. The Chinese have still sent 1000 ventilators to NY. Did Trump send any medical kit to China back in Jan and Feb when Chinese people were dying at its peak ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Think he is not anti chinese more like Anti-commi.
    You understand he is a honkey if that help.
    China has switched to capitalism since the 1980s, they just commi by name now.

They like most Asian countries continue to practice authoritarian control, media, people, etc. That's not an exclusive commi thing, else we would have to call India, Indo, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, the list goes on. As commi countries as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    So true. The Americans are robbing their own NATO buddies and other western countries. Yet not a peep from the brainwashed group to condemn these acts.

That's so American, their marketing and creation of that they are the "good guys" and anyone opposing them are evil. Really ? Dot Com ? Sub prime ? GFC ? Al Qaeda ?

Even now when Trump is still calling it "the Chinese virus", blocking huawei, Etc. The Chinese have still sent 1000 ventilators to NY. Did Trump send any medical kit to China back in Jan and Feb when Chinese people were dying at its peak ?
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/29/o...lah/index.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnalConquerer View Post
    Good point. Missed that. I take my last point back. Though with so many saying the Chinese are evil, so this is what evil countries do... Reciprocate with kindness...

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalConquerer View Post
    That’s Where All the American Protective Gear Have Gone ! Thanks Trump Administration !

Outraged !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All this names calling between America and China are for local consumption as American is having their November election.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most analyst have already predicted that Trump will continue as President as the Democrats have not been able to produce a candidate that has the amount of Marketing pull as Trump.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345