Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will the Forum stay up?

Will the Forum stay up?

I am wondering if the Forum will stay up in these times. No need for any shop to advertise for the foreseeable future and imagine that paid subscriptions in advance would be seeking a refund or credit when punting resumes No income stream going forward either???

Banned
    Nah leave it up. I set my mouse to auto scroll while i have a wank

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Please keep the forum going !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    We all need Ahlungor’s big tit videos to masturbate to so keep the forum running
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Dear shop owner,
    Due to the recent coronavirus situation, we will extend your advertising package for one month (April) free. We will keep monitor and update with the situation.
    Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by admin@syd99.com
    We hope everyone keep healthy and stay safe.
    Aus99 admin

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It should, needs to provide all the bros here with social contact.

Banned
    There's no doubt that this forum will stay on. Why should the forum close at this stage when punters need a forum to chat and be kept informed of any news or developments?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who want to close the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    Because it’s a money making site with no income and not a social service?
    That's what I was thinking, but like everyone, there is some sort of obligation to keep it going for us punters.....I'd fucking hate being admin right now.

Banned
    It must have minimal outgoings. How much does it cost to buy annual bandwidth for a forum? My website for example for which i can have as many pages as I like is only about $200 p.a. Christmas even set up her own forum pages with the same features as here for a while on part of her site and I think it was free as part of her $15 a month fee.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    That's what I was thinking, but like everyone, there is some sort of obligation to keep it going for us punters.....I'd fucking hate being admin right now.
    As God Member said how much outgoings can the running the forum have? Probably not too much. Close it down for a month or two then users leave the site and go elsewhere, some advertisers may follow, may not come back either. Even from a business longer term perspective it’s better to keep it going & keep everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    As God Member said how much outgoings can the running the forum have? Probably not too much. Close it down for a month or two then users leave the site and go elsewhere, some advertisers may follow, may not come back either. Even from a business longer term perspective it’s better to keep it going & keep everyone happy.
    Any hardcore punter wouldn't be interested in this forum now. They are seeking pussy desperately and are looking elsewhere, nothing happening publicly here. Chances are they already have it but can't say anything. Pm's would be going mad...

It would be a big mistake to close the forum. Now more than ever people are bored at home (like I am at the moment) and what I do most is enter the forum or surf the internet.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Perhaps those people who want to keep it going would be prepared to contribute to the costs?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Perhaps those people who want to keep it going would be prepared to contribute to the costs?
    I was paying a small subscription fee to Tapatalk, does that go to the forum or the app only?

Most people will drop off if there was a cost involved.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Logging in each day is my little beacon of hope that the good times will be back in the not-too-distant future.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Logging in each day is my little beacon of hope that the good times will be back in the not-too-distant future.
    Minimum 90 days lockdown in NSW from police Commissioner.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I was paying a small subscription fee to Tapatalk, does that go to the forum or the app only?

Most people will drop off if there was a cost involved.

Tapatalk is hooked up to lots of these forums. I doubt that profits could be shared.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Tapatalk is hooked up to lots of these forums. I doubt that profits could be shared.
    Okay I see

I have now cancelled my subscription, I didn't see any point to it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely keep it up. This situation won’t last forever and we’ll be all punting again before you know it! Probably with a raft of new talent looking to get a quick bit of cash!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast