Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NSW Police busts Sussex St massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

NSW Police busts Sussex St massage

Three staff members at a massage parlour on Sussex Street in Sydney were also fined $1000, and the owner fined $5000 for continuing to operate despite lockdowns ordering the store to close.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow link to article please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look up NSW Police FB page.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    Three staff members at a massage parlour on Sussex Street in Sydney were also fined $1000, and the owner fined $5000 for continuing to operate despite lockdowns ordering the store to close.
    Very silly from the owners out everyone at risk. If the owners will do this we know they will go to great lengths to short cut i.e. ethics to the girls, cleanliness, hygiene during normal circumstances.

Shame shame shame.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    A Sydney massage parlour owner, three staff members and a returned traveller from the Lake Macquarie area are the first individuals and business in NSW to receive infringements following amendments to the Public Health Act.

Earlier today (Thursday 26 March 2020), officers from Sydney City Police Area Command were conducting a patrol in the Sydney CBD as part of a proactive police operation to ensure individuals and businesses were complying with all ministerial directions related to COVID-19.

As a result of these inspections, a massage parlour on Sussex Street was identified as still operating, contrary to a Public Health Order.

Officers spoke with the female owner of the business and issued her with a $5000 Penalty Infringement Notice (PIN) for failing to comply with a direction under Section 7 of the Public Health Act 2010 (NSW).

Three female staff members were also issued with $1000 PINs.

In a separate incident, last Saturday (21 March 2020), a 65-year-old woman arrived at Sydney International Airport on a flight from Bali. She was advised she was subject to a Public Health Order and was required to quarantine for a 14-day period.

After receiving information that the woman had contravened the order, officers from Lake Macquarie Police District attended her Redhead home about midday on Monday (23 March 2020) and issued her with a warning for breaching the order.

Police received further information that the woman had left her home during the morning today (Thursday 26 March 2020) and was in breach of the order.

About 1.45pm, officers returned to the woman’s home and issued her with a $1000 PIN for failing to comply with a direction under Section 7 of the Public Health Act 2010 (NSW).

Minister for Police and Emergency Services, David Elliott, said the rules could not be clearer and they apply to everyone.

“No one is above the law. If you decide to ignore a direction, you will be caught, and you may very well find yourself slapped with a hefty fine,” the Minister said.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I wonder which shop this was on Sussex St... pretty sure Nana's shop at 265 Sussex has been closed since the lockdown started 24 hrs ago...
    It's DOS diva of sussex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would be surprised if it was Sussex Star considering the bad news coverage they got a few years ago. Nana also owns 88 Artarmon and I hear recently opened a FS shop in Newtown .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I wonder which shop this was on Sussex St... pretty sure Nana's shop at 265 Sussex has been closed since the lockdown started 24 hrs ago...
    IMG_5675.jpg
    Just checked weechat - They were still advertising as open. And then last message 5 hours ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting to hear that the cops are clamping down

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes it was DOS. I walked past them on my way to get groceries and was very surprised the light on their shop signage was still on!
    I'd imagine it would've been quite the experience for a punter caught up in the bust.
    And yes, the cops really are clamping down. They're using helicopters, low flying over the city, to monitor for any unwanted business or crowd activities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which one of you copped the fine? Own up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    Which one of you copped the fine? Own up
    They didn't fine any punters though?

Well done nsw police

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    They didn't fine any punters though?

Well done nsw police
    Probably no customer there at the time ?

Imagine if when the police were checking , all three MLs were working and all parties were naked and in the middle of conducting part 2 acts or beyond ? What sort of headlines would they made ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I doubt there would be many or any customers. It was already dead before the restrictions, it would be even more dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    I doubt there would be many or any customers. It was already dead before the restrictions, it would be even more dead now.
    They probably could have got away if they turned all the signs off, close the front door and either by appointment only or via WeChat?

And even when the police came , just answer the door: sorry, we are closed and if police insist to come in, just said the girls sleep there doing self isolation as they live in crowded apartment or something like ?

Too late now, let’s just not do silly thing any more and ride this thing out. It’s the law now people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    They probably could have got away if they turned all the signs off, close the front door and either by appointment only or via WeChat?

And even when the police came , just answer the door: sorry, we are closed and if police insist to come in, just said the girls sleep there doing self isolation as they live in crowded apartment or something like ?
    Yeah, leaving the lights on was plain stupid. I bet, when cops turned up, they claimed "I don't know! My english no good".

That is exactly what a mate of a mate is doing. I've been forwarding these threads and articles to scare him but he ain't budging. He has a shophouse, so he's been housing the girls for a small fee. He also been driving the girls to customer homes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe time to dob him in?

Seriously though, he's risking the lives of not only the girls and the customers, but whoever comes into contact with them. Blood is in his hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So stupid!! Does Ivy still own that joint?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Got intels- 200 is busted working with open sign turn off
    Now lots polices is there around 3pm etc

Can anyone confirm?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Got intels- 200 is busted working with open sign turn off
    Now lots polices is there around 3pm etc

Can anyone confirm?
    The dumb cunts at 200 were posting their daily roster on Wechat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast