Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NSW Police busts Sussex St massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The police are most likely operating on tip offs from members of the public.

Prior to the Stage 2 closures I'd been told by a couple of receptionists/owners that they'd had guys calling pretending to be council officers and telling them they were in violation of the guidelines and needed to close.

So there are guys out there looking to cause trouble for shops any way they can. Operating incalls on the sly is just not going to pay off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post

Prior to the Stage 2 closures I'd been told by a couple of receptionists/owners that they'd had guys calling pretending to be council officers and telling them they were in violation of the guidelines and needed to close.

So there are guys out there looking to cause trouble for shops anyway they can. Operating incalls on the sly is just not going to pay off.
    Tip off from this forum I guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post

So there are guys out there looking to cause trouble for shops anyway they can. Operating incalls on the sly is just not going to pay off.
    Not to mention that there are 4 competitors for the punting dollar within a 50 metre radius of them that I believe have followed the law.

just saw it on channel nine 6pm news, the reporter actually said "diva on sussex" while standing infront of the stair. there were like 3 cops raiding the premises. thats a big fine...ouch

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looks like all dry now. 479/Ginza have stop callout, is it true?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah DOS stupidly advertised on their WeChat after the lockdown. I messaged them to ask if they were open and they said for bookings only.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From street view DOS is the most dodgiest looking massage shop on sussex st, its no wonder they got busted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Got intels- 200 is busted working with open sign turn off
    Now lots polices is there around 3pm etc

Can anyone confirm?
    200 is fine gents...just a routine check with the police. Everything is fine.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    5 Marrickville still posting girls available on WeChat.

Incall and Outcall available for Tiffany and Jean.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    One of the news reports about DoS also mentioned a beauty shop that was advertising "closed shop" appointments after hours for its clients via social media. Someone dobbed them in to the cops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatbroke View Post
    Whats the law on a massage shop still operating but in a private rental residential apartment unit now?
    Why? Who do you want to snitch on? Call Crime Stoppers if you're that concerned for our welfare.

Banned
    200 Harris, the pyrmont shop?
    That would be shocking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like the cops went to every dirty massage shop in the city. Check out DOS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It would be funny during the raid the girl say To one of police officer I know you, you have been here before.

Banned
    To fine the shop is ok. But to fine the workers, it's too much.
    This became news is probably because they wanted to show an example but I'd say it's done in a wrong way.
    In this kind of moments, people need $$$.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    This became news is probably because they wanted to show an example but I'd say it's done in a wrong way.
    Why not the girls know it ban so do the shop and if the punter get caught will get fine too is the Law now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatbroke View Post
    Whats the law on a massage shop still operating but in a private rental residential apartment unit now?

Seems unfair every other shops have to stop but they can break the rules and endanger other people's health amidst an epidemic. Will the police enforce the lock down rules for these irresponsible people?
    I have seen a couple of Caucasian erotic massage places advertising that they are still taking outcalls, and that they can arrange incalls 'at a convenient location'... which I assume means a rental or AirBnB somewhere in town?

One has stopped. The other is still advertising and claiming on their website that such a practice is not against the current stage two regulations, but should stage three come the service will no longer be available.

What is the deal with outcalls right now? What is the deal with private incall arrangements to rentals and AirBnBs?

Some may consider it a 'grey area' from the respect that two people can still share an indoor area >4sqm. But I can't imagine some of the other big players in the Caucasian erotic massage game, who have already closed up shop, being too happy about this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    It should be 10k for owner nd 5k for workers/ punters

No sympathy for any one in time of crisis like this...just plain selfishness.

Banned

There will be shops willing to dob in their competitors if they haven't closed because they are complying with the law and have ceased trading.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

The stupid shop can't blatanty use ignorance as an excuse to not know what is happening out there... Regardless if they're informed on current local Australian news or not...

In saying this, alot will have gone underground and provide 'delivery' services to skirt around the shop closures. Working by appointment only at the shops are very risky... A few operators are either brave or foolish enough to advertise these services...

Good luck to them... I understand that they need to eat... But it is a gamble at the end of the day...The next step might be a complete closure to the shop trading, even when the shut down gets lifted...

We will soon see...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast