Thread: Enforcement

Senior Member(無間使者)

Enforcement

From news.com.au today

Earlier today, officers from Sydney City Police Area Command were conducting a patrol in the Sydney CBD as part of a proactive police operation to ensure individuals and businesses were complying with all ministerial directions related to COVID-19," NSW Police said in a statement.

The female owner of a massage parlour on Sussex Street in Sydney was fined $5000 for continuing to operate, it said. Three female staff members were also issued with $1000 fines.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw two shops on the north side with advertising boards out this arvo. I doubt they were left out from yesterday...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's weird looking at Locanto now knowing it's all just an illusion.
    Lets hope no one is dumb enough to post on here if they do find somewhere still operating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    It's weird looking at Locanto now knowing it's all just an illusion.
    Lets hope no one is dumb enough to post on here if they do find somewhere still operating.
    They have already posted, yesterday and one person happily said “social distancing smashed”!

Some people are just not getting it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman1969 View Post
    They have already posted, yesterday and one person happily said “social distancing smashed”!

Some people are just not getting it!
    I posted that regarding my last punt on Wednesday before lockdown and closure of shops. Don’t be paranoid. ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    I posted that regarding my last punt on Wednesday before lockdown and closure of shops. Don’t be paranoid. ��
    RHG, the pandemic has been around since end of January, with spreading of the virus happening every day.
    Don’t be so stupid!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you stopped punting in January ? Very far sighted if you did.

Of course the internet is full of Monday’s experts. We have millions of immunologists in this country suddenly.

Being serious now I can confirm that I haven’t breached the law and have respected the closure.

Anyone who has been to a ML since prior to shutdown has done no different.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    So you stopped punting in January ? Very far sighted if you did.

Of course the internet is full of Monday’s experts. We have millions of immunologists in this country suddenly.

Being serious now I can confirm that I haven’t breached the law and have respected the closure.

Anyone who has been to a ML since prior to shutdown has done no different.
    Yes RHG, I stopped punting as soon as China started advertising they had a virus on the loose. Then lo and behold, all of the cases in Australia in February were from people who came INTO Australia from, then, China, who as we know make up (at a guess) at least 50% of the working girls and staff.
    You’re a smart guy RHG, you figure out when punters were at their most exposure risk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yet those who kept punting are still Covid-19 free. So looks like all you did was miss out on an extra month or so of fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Yet those who kept punting are still Covid-19 free. So looks like all you did was miss out on an extra month or so of fun.
    Not much to miss out on in Brisbane at the moment, the quality of the majority of MLS etc is pretty piss poor. Saved myself some money if anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not much to miss out on in Brisbane at the moment, the quality of the majority of MLS etc is pretty piss poor. Saved myself some money if anything
    Then why are you on the site and what were you doing before January contraction man

“I punt but I hate it and I was doing it but I don’t and now save money unlike you suckers”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been very happy with the girls I've seen.
    Shop is excellent and boss is great.
    I'm sure lots of punters would say the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I've been very happy with the girls I've seen.
    Shop is excellent and boss is great.
    I'm sure lots of punters would say the same.
    Where you frequent mostly??