Thread: Trolls during lockdown

Senior Member(無間使者)

Trolls during lockdown

It seems to be lockdown has bred more trolls, even in aus99. According to some trolls they can’t enjoy fine things because of other punters (they don’t see just because they are jerks). Meantime punters like BW, Massaddict will show how mannerism can bring best of your ML. But some are too stupid to understand because that is how they were brought up (to be jerks).

So while those trolling jerks troll this thread, I will visit my fav Korean ML (not Candy) at her place at 10am for another great encounter.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, all things considered I’m quite enjoying this shutdown period. I miss the variety different shops / girls used to offer but at the meantime the private attention of my 2 regulars make up for it. It’s more healthy for my bank account as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yah True, I have invited to one of my regular ML's place. Things going really well. I think quality of punters and the way you build repo with ML's matters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Yeah, all things considered I’m quite enjoying this shutdown period. I miss the variety different shops / girls used to offer but at the meantime the private attention of my 2 regulars make up for it. It’s more healthy for my bank account as well
    I'm very jealous. I've only got one regular but she's pulled up stumps for the duration sadly. I haved saved some money though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's nice to have options during this time.
    Some are being cautious on both sides of the fence
    I just hope this makes us all appreciate what we have here and now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There seem to be quite a few "single" ladies operating ... ads on Locanto and/or connection via regulars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Response to CarpeDiem

Same here. Have not been punting regularly for a while due to decreased work, so lost contact with my regulars.

Tried to arrange meeting with one regular recently but fell through as we couldn't find place...her boyfriend was home and i've got a phobia about having a ML over...i know, silly phobia.
    Last edited by WhyDidIWait; 26-04-2020 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Clarification

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not a silly phobia at all, you do not know enough about the lady or her boyfriends in the background.. setting yourself up for possible future visits from people you do not want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    not a silly phobia at all, you do not know enough about the lady or her boyfriends in the background.. setting yourself up for possible future visits from people you do not want.
    Spot on PC Risk on to high