Thread: Sugar Daddies

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sugar Daddies

Hey guys what do you think about Been a sugar Daddy?
    With all the girls out of work at the moment I say they would be up for the idea of having someone help paying their rent etc
    there must be lot of guys on here that would consider the idea .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scanboy View Post
    Hey guys what do you think about Been a sugar Daddy?
    With all the girls out of work at the moment I say they would be up for the idea of having someone help paying their rent etc
    there must be lot of guys on here that would consider the idea .
    It’s a good idea but a lot of the gents got a family so much harder to go out withdraw cash and meet up with the hotties. I would not want a regular amount coming out on the statement. But if you are single and live alone. Great idea and the world is your oysters.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Would love to hear some Sugar Babe stories.

I joined the Seeking Arrangement site a while back. Got plenty of interest from some Sugar Babes on the site. One girl offered one night of sex for $1,000, photos looked good but expensive compared to brothels. I arranged to meet up with another girl but chickened and made an excuse (she kept chasing me too until I left the site).

Was worried my then SO would find out, seemed too risky. Prefer the anonymity of brothels. Single now though.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would definitely pay to have a nice dinner with a good looking girl. Maybe the shops could put up ads for this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I could be wrong, but the culture/environment of Australia isn’t that made for sugar daddys compared to other countries

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Sugar babies cost a fortune so you need deep pockets
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know the current definition of a sugar daddy is
    a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company or sexual favours.
    But what I’m saying maybe there would be fair few girls who now have no income might be interested regular meet ups with one guy in return for payment of rent etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I help my regular by buying some grocery and some $$. Would that makes me a suger daddy no because she is not exclusive to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can barely afford to pay for my own shit let alone someone else's stuff....