Thread: What is good around maccas at Macquarie?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What is good around maccas at Macquarie?

Looking for something after work this week. What are the local prices here. And what is the best way to find services here?

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
    Looking for something after work this week. What are the local prices here. And what is the best way to find services here?
    Mate , you have been living under a rock ?? just go home man , there’s nothing !! Nothing any where !! Don’t even think about it !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Brother offspring.
    It is not the best time to look for service.
    Maccas is just fine.
    Police also taking serious eye on this at the moment.

Some stores make good fillet of fish at Macca.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate , you have been living under a rock ?? just go home man , there’s nothing !! Nothing any where !! Don’t even think about it !
    Looks like he comes from Brisbane, which is the same thing. He should have bought his flat mate with him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
    Pardon my ignorance but is maccas in this discussion mean the shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm a simple man, Ippudo ramen does it for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah. Near the shops.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

What is good around maccas at Macquarie?

All dead now bro. If you jump on the metro there’s shops in Epping and Chatswood, just a couple of stops away, nothing I’m aware of near Mac park shops.

but they would be all shut now anyway.

skyhigh1224
    Agree, bit of a dead zone at Mac park. What the other bros said about chatswood/epping. Top ryde is also popular. Once this is all Over of course.

Banned
    It's a good time to read some good novels or see some movies at home. More importantly, if you haven't been in touch with some friends how about getting in touch with them and seeing how they're going. We need to change how we interact with people now. If we do the right thing we will overcome this virus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maccas... 24 nugget deals still going. Now they have them in spicy version or even half and half. All takeaway of cos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Maccas... 24 nugget deals still going. Now they have them in spicy version or even half and half. All takeaway of cos
    No way Maccas or businesses like KFC or Hungry Jacks could go out of business during these times. We need junk food.

Are they recruiting more people as drivers to deliver food? Domino's is but I haven't heard the other competitors do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No way Maccas or businesses like KFC or Hungry Jacks could go out of business during these times. We need junk food.

Are they recruiting more people as drivers to deliver food? Domino's is but I haven't heard the other competitors do the same.
    I was driving down Parramatta road on Sunday and drove pass 35 Leichhardt and saw there was a queue of about 20 people outside the bike shop on the right and there’s a security guard at the door to control traffic. They were not on sale or anything . At the time I couldn’t figure out why people are queuing to purchase bicycles?

Then when I reached Sydney Uni and stopped at the traffic light and saw 3 bikes riding across the road , then I know, must be lots of people now trying to work as Deliveroo or Sydney Eats or whatever ! Hence they all need a bike !

Good on them and good on all the takeaways restaurants!

Go delivery !!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

My daughter works at a KFC and tells me they are busier now than usual, just doing deliveries.

Just be careful of food delivery

https://youtu.be/FGfMQz53YwM

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I was driving down Parramatta road on Sunday and drove pass 35 Leichhardt and saw there was a queue of about 20 people outside the bike shop on the right and there’s a security guard at the door to control traffic. They were not on sale or anything . At the time I couldn’t figure out why people are queuing to purchase bicycles?

Then when I reached Sydney Uni and stopped at the traffic light and saw 3 bikes riding across the road , then I know, must be lots of people now trying to work as Deliveroo or Sydney Eats or whatever ! Hence they all need a bike !

Good on them and good on all the takeaways restaurants!

Go delivery !!
    The price for delivery seriously needs to come down. Uber eats is also delivering Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jack's, etc. But I'm not abt to pay $10 for delivery. With petrol at $1.10 ~ $$1.20 (including price gouging) and the avg car does 8litre per 100km. I can get chg leftover driving to regional NSW to pick up fish & chips & back

Plus lots of food places & their delivery services only service local suburbs which are close by...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The price for delivery seriously needs to come down. Uber eats is also delivering Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jack's, etc. But I'm not abt to pay $10 for delivery. With petrol at $1.10 ~ $$1.20 (including price gouging) and the avg car does 8litre per 100km. I can get chg leftover driving to regional NSW to pick up fish & chips & back

Plus lots of food places & their delivery services only service local suburbs which are close by...
    Deliveroo is offering free delivery at the moment.

Don't forget too that many shops increase the price of their product for delivery service to compensate for for the services' commissions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Deliveroo is offering free delivery at the moment.

Don't forget too that many shops increase the price of their product for delivery service to compensate for for the services' commissions.
    Thanks. I'll check the Deliveroo promotion out...

I'm happy to pay for a slight increase to cover food and delivery, but not order a fish & chips for $8 and pay $18 where $10 is the delivery

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Thanks. I'll check the Deliveroo promotion out...

I'm happy to pay for a slight increase to cover food and delivery, but not order a fish & chips for $8 and pay $18 where $10 is the delivery
    Where can you get decent fish and chips for $8 these days?