Thread: What to do after the virus ends

Banned

After Coronavirus

As predicted, global recession will happen sooner or later this year. It was already predicted by some experts. However this pandemic unexpectedly brought the inevitable event sooner rather than later.
    Like any recession in the past, people will struggle and they will eventually rise again.
    So after the virus ends, businesses will slowly go back to normal, people will start to get back on their feet again, confidence will grow in the market...
    What would you do from this moment to bring benefits in the future?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Given the forum we're on, won't the answer be rather predictable as well - go punt!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If survived this pandemic I go to Paris/London that was cancelled. After that to USA on a selfdrive tour across from San Francisco to East Coast. Then look for property to buy if price drop in Sydney. But first WeChat my regular or she tells me her first day return to work we going to fuck for 2 hrs.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

What to do after the virus ends

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    What would you do from this moment to bring benefits in the future?
    Well, now that I’m not punting or doing anything much apart from working (from home), I am saving a lot of money that I would have otherwise spent.

What will I do when this is over?

Two chicks at the same time bro.

Yeah. And as climax said may also take a holiday.

for those punters that survive the inevitable shutdown period, it's gonna be a serious fuckfest when shops open again!

Shall we start stockpiling some essential RnT items like: disposable table covers, massage oil, condoms and lubes ??

Ps, and better still, hand sanitizers, always .......... haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    for those punters that survive the inevitable shutdown period, it's gonna be a serious fuckfest when shops open again!
    Only if the punters still have a job after this pandemic.

Banned
    If u got laid off, sell some masks or better be inventing a reusable mask cos after this ends, more people will wear masks in public.
    And some of the profits can be used for punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As soon as this has all blown over, I’m heading straight down to the closest FS shop I can find and paying a cute little Asian girl to lick my arsehole

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    As soon as this has all blown over, I’m heading straight down to the closest FS shop I can find and paying a cute little Asian girl to lick my arsehole
    Do you need some toilet paper? Lol

Once this virus is over, the punters will be hungry to try some young Asian girls after a long drought of no punting. The question is how many guys will have the money to spend on punting when many may have lost their jobs.