Thread: Hicaps?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hicaps?

Are there any places that do extras, that take hicaps?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
    Are there any places that do extras, that take hicaps?
    Why r u even asking that? There r no shops to swipe your card let alone give u extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In normal times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Why r u even asking that? There r no shops to swipe your card let alone give u extras.
    He’s posting stupid shit all over the forum just ignore him

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dunno why Offspring is practicing fuckwittery as no shop punting so he can’t pretend to be a legit punter to beg for scraps of information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Dunno why Offspring is practicing fuckwittery as no shop punting so he can’t pretend to be a legit punter to beg for scraps of information
    Lots of cops are bored with everyone on lockdown. Need to do something while isolated in the station.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Lots of cops are bored with everyone on lockdown. Need to do something while isolated in the station.
    They're all busy busting up wild house parties app. Can't go to pubs & clubs so dickheads still group together at someones house annoying neighbours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    The cops aren’t bored they are run off their feet at the moment because every fuckwit is bashing his wife... my friend is a cop and he was saying the 000 number has a wait time because so many people are calling

He said he has no idea how Morrison expects them to police the two people out socially thing...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    The cops aren’t bored they are run off their feet at the moment because every fuckwit is bashing his wife... my friend is a cop and he was saying the 000 number has a wait time because so many people are calling

He said he has no idea how Morrison expects them to police the two people out socially thing...
    The wages of allowing morons and low IQ to breed. Morrison must b getting frustrated by now, all that singing, waving his arms around and praying at Hillsong, not doin' a damn thing. Could their god all b a lie? Hopfully a lot more enlightened people after this is over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    The wages of allowing morons and low IQ to breed. Morrison must b getting frustrated by now, all that singing, waving his arms around and praying at Hillsong, not doin' a damn thing. Could their god all b a lie? Hopfully a lot more enlightened people after this is over.
    You'd like to think so but I sincerely doubt it; logic plays no part in these peoples decisions when it comes to the magic sky fairy. I remember after the tsunami a few years back a survey of religious people reported that it increased believers faith in a loving almighty god.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    You'd like to think so but I sincerely doubt it; logic plays no part in these peoples decisions when it comes to the magic sky fairy. I remember after the tsunami a few years back a survey of religious people reported that it increased believers faith in a loving almighty god.
    Yep. So funny seeing Pope saying mass to an empty St Peters square, even Gods rep on earth cant pull a crowd in Italy. Their faith will return when science finds a vaccine so they can claim credit through prayer prob.