Thread: Question

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Question

If I am alone with a ML in a house that (was) used as a MS but now has closed down am I breaking the law?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    If I am alone with a ML in a house that (was) used as a MS but now has closed down am I breaking the law?
    Of course not, this is the perfect time to help with the renovations. 😏
    Even if it was. What would be the chances of cops walking in to that shop at that exact time? Pretty slim to zero i'd say.

Banned
    If there is no business to fine, I assume there is no business to fine. Maybe there could be a fine for the owner of the lease?

You sound really desperate.

If you have a handful of dollars, maybe try this, if you are worried about card use, ask the ml to put it on hers....... https://au.dayuse.com/s/australia/qu.../brisbane-city

The likelihood of being found in a locked 'ex massage house' would have to be very unlikely to begin with, unless you turn all the flashing lights on, or unless it is used all day and night for that purpose....

Good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would think yes you can.
    if it is registered a business that has been told to close by the government, i would think you would want a pretty good excuse to be on the premise.
    not a scantly dressed young girl and a hot sweaty tradesman or a man with a pencil case giving quotes. hahahaha.
    lets say you owned a pub, you would hardly be sitting in it drinking would ya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obviously these regulations are new and yet to be tested but I would say that the issue here is that it is a premises of business still. Think the word the govt is using is hibernating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    No need to worry, it’s going pretty smooth for me. Been to 3 places so far after shutdown. MLs are very smart in overall arrangements during these days. However, it’s your call on how much you trust on ML for not been contaminated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    No need to worry, it’s going pretty smooth for me. Been to 3 places so far after shutdown. MLs are very smart in overall arrangements during these days. However, it’s your call on how much you trust on ML for not been contaminated.
    hahahaha that should get you a 100 or so PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, he's not sharing info though LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebound101 View Post
    Yeah, he's not sharing info though LOL
    You have very high expectations mate. Hope you will take same efforts to share your experience on this forum to make us trust on you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Surely in these difficult times some of us are benefitting from the trust we’ve been developing with MLs / bosses. Please keep it as low key as possible. Don’t discuss it too much here, not even PMs. We want to be able to keep supporting them and enjoying the service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Surely in these difficult times some of us are benefitting from the trust we’ve been developing with MLs / bosses. Please keep it as low key as possible. Don’t discuss it too much here, not even PMs. We want to be able to keep supporting them and enjoying the service
    True, but why do i get the feeling that the coming months could b more expensive than the previous months. 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that would be an unacceptable risk for me, and I declined a similar offer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    True, but why do i get the feeling that the coming months could b more expensive than the previous months. 😆
    They have to pay premium for ‘public health breach fine’ insurance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would say it is still breaching the law

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So where do you take a former ML if you need daytime break and housemates are all WFH ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely a benefit of living alone and working from home before the lockdowns. I've had a few visits now from MLs and if it stays this way for a while, I'll be a happy chappy as I get to have a drink or two and play with someone fun in a more relaxed environement.