Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Australia live updates: Coronavirus check on massage parlour exposes alleged brothel

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coronavirus Australia live updates: Coronavirus check on massage parlour exposes alleged brothel

HIGHLIGHT
    Queensland massage parlour found to allegedly be operating as brothel

A Queensland massage parlour has been hit by police twice after it breached coronavirus restrictions then was found to allegedly be operating as a brothel.

Detectives busted the Brisbane massage parlour yesterday after checking businesses were complying with coronavirus public health restrictions.

The parlour was first issued a fine after police found the Lutwyche business had been offering massage services yesterday.

Under the Chief Health Officer’s directions, spas and massage parlours can no longer operate during the COVID-19 public health emergency.

However, after investigating further, police also found the same business had allegedly been offering prostitution services.

A 37-year-old Kedron woman was issued with a notice to appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on June 6 in relation to the offences of knowingly participating in the provision of prostitution services and possessing tainted property.

The woman was also issued with an on the spot infringement of $6,672.50 for a business which failed to comply with public health directions under the Public Health Act.

Another woman, a 25-year-old from East Brisbane, was issued with a notice to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on June 6 in relation to the offences of knowingly participating in the provision of prostitution services.

The woman was also issued with an on the spot infringement of $1,334.50 for failing to comply with public health directions.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...dc6fb428cd8215

Desperate times I would say

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    37 hey? She was 24 at Redhill, somebody's lying haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    It is the police lying!!! Asian women never lie on their age lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by revolnaisa View Post
    It is the police lying!!! Asian women never lie on their age lol
    Well, that clears that up then. 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What shop

Well, that clears that up then. 😂
    What shop was it there’s a few there

Banned
    Detectives from Queensland Police busted the alleged brothel yesterday in the inner-city a Brisbane suburb of Lutwyche which is known for its red light district.

Really?

Sounds sensationalised....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Detectives from Queensland Police busted the alleged brothel yesterday in the inner-city a Brisbane suburb of Lutwyche which is known for its red light district.

Really?

Sounds sensationalised....
    Obviously these idiots never experienced QLD under big Russ & Terry. If u want to make comparisons with Lav and the 80's i can tell u Lav does'nt come close to illegal brothel. A total beat up in these meek times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahh the Bellino days when I was young dumb full of cum lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Geez i hope it was'nt Tony's cum bro. 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and don't forget Warren with his big dog scared the fuck out of me.... then there were the days on the corner of Brunswick up the stairs and into the den of debauchery. Anyone remember the mirrored rooms that smelled like ......?

Those were the days - We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Puff Puff prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    and don't forget Warren with his big dog scared the fuck out of me.... then there were the days on the corner of Brunswick up the stairs and into the den of debauchery. Anyone remember the mirrored rooms that smelled like ......?

Those were the days - We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Puff Puff prof
    Was the Den the one with the bean bags in the pokey little rooms?
    U had a brown paper bag? Huh, luxury.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to have to collect the brown paper bags one night I lost one thought Bellino was going to kill me lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I used to have to collect the brown paper bags one night I lost one thought Bellino was going to kill me lol
    Haha, he prob thought u were skimmin' some cream to start up your own business in opposition. Lucky nothing like that these days 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FG? or does anyone know which one is it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mel doesn't lie Red I think your just delusional

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Mel doesn't lie Red I think your just delusional
    She told me she was a 17 yr old exchange student from Norway. Well she did after i gave her an extra 20 bucks. 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukeharro View Post
    FG? or does anyone know which one is it?
    See if you recognise it by the entrance:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...fmxaqj&ampcf=1

Poor Mel ☹️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It looks like a house near the gym with stairs. I have never been there but thought they’d moved to Clayfield.

Hmmmm....When did Lutwyche become a red light district 🤔 🤔 😂 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage shop on the Gold Coast busted but it's a subscription only article on the Gold Coast Bulletin facebook page so i don't know which one it is...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Massage shop on the Gold Coast busted but it's a subscription only article on the Gold Coast Bulletin facebook page so i don't know which one it is...
    The bully had this one down as Mermaid Beach. That's the only onfo published.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast