Thread: Rnt vs tf

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rnt vs tf

If you were getting a rnt, do you think a tf would be included or part of the service/price? Or would that be extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
    If you were getting a rnt, do you think a tf would be included or part of the service/price? Or would that be extras?
    Did you mean TF as in titty fuck? If yes, then the answer would be depending on the ML. Most of the MLs has it as inclusive of their service/price. Perhaps you could ask bro AHLUNGOR as he is into Spanish and very experienced and knowledgeable in this aspect of RnT.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Did you mean TF as in titty fuck? If yes, then the answer would be depending on the ML. Most of the MLs has it as inclusive of their service/price. Perhaps you could ask bro AHLUNGOR as he is into Spanish and very experienced and knowledgeable in this aspect of RnT.
    No need to ask, I am sure he will respond!

Banned
    It really depends.
    I've been to some dud rnt where it was just hj with no extras. Very bad experience.
    I personally expect rnt to have tf and catbath.

Banned
    Most MLs won't provide TF as part of the massage service unless they have large breasts or want extra payment. I recall one asking extra $50 just for TF and I said '"you must be joking!'"startle:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man, if a girl is service oriented and sees the job as a career rather than a stepping stone odds are anything you want to do short of BJ or sex will be all inclusive. One of my favourite ML/Mamasan knows my preferences so well that usually within seconds of us going in to the room together she has her tits out for me to fuck them. The thing is she is in her late 30's so has been in the industry for a long time, I have known her for years and we have a good rapport. Now if I go to a random shop, get a 21 year old girl who has been working this industry for 3 months what are the odds of me getting the same level of service? Zero, right? But she still might be really service oriented and not charge extra to fuck her tits cause she is naturally slutty. A similar girl might be really reserved, only doing it for money and charge a silly amount. Another girl might really like you and do it all inclusive, another might not like and charge you for it. Finally, maybe she is tired and just likes the idea of not having to spend 10 minutes pumping you with a sore arm, so doesn't charge you to titty fuck because she likes that you have to do all the work.

Golden rule; always bring more money than expect to use. Follow this rule and you will never have to post or read another "Is X free" or whatever thread again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember one Thai girl about 6 years ago with the most amazing breasts and I didn’t ‘ask’ so never got to experience those amazing tits. One of my biggest regrets. Would have been worth an extra payment