Man, if a girl is service oriented and sees the job as a career rather than a stepping stone odds are anything you want to do short of BJ or sex will be all inclusive. One of my favourite ML/Mamasan knows my preferences so well that usually within seconds of us going in to the room together she has her tits out for me to fuck them. The thing is she is in her late 30's so has been in the industry for a long time, I have known her for years and we have a good rapport. Now if I go to a random shop, get a 21 year old girl who has been working this industry for 3 months what are the odds of me getting the same level of service? Zero, right? But she still might be really service oriented and not charge extra to fuck her tits cause she is naturally slutty. A similar girl might be really reserved, only doing it for money and charge a silly amount. Another girl might really like you and do it all inclusive, another might not like and charge you for it. Finally, maybe she is tired and just likes the idea of not having to spend 10 minutes pumping you with a sore arm, so doesn't charge you to titty fuck because she likes that you have to do all the work.

Golden rule; always bring more money than expect to use. Follow this rule and you will never have to post or read another "Is X free" or whatever thread again.