Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are punters married?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Single, Successful and loving the freedom. The current COVID pandemic has slowed things down a bit.. Can't wait for better times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate thats very poignant...but sounds like your at peace with everything...of course there are occasional exceptions but once past 30 the male sex drive diverges from the female...sounds like you have found a way to live with that....still holding hands with your missus and have a great companion...and some young puss thrown in!

And yes everyone different but i agree kids a massive joy i never regretted them not a grandad yet but looking fwd to doing it all again one day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    I have been punting since....2000...f**k that is 20 yrs...
    I was single and wanted a gf back than..
    Than met my wife and realised she has a nose like a hound dog... But good thing for me was she worked shift on the weekend. So i used to punt on the weekend or on her night shifts.

This became hard after she her promoted and working same time as me.

So i sneaked out at 1am or punt during work..have to call sick time to time or during my lunch break..or 5am....sigh..
    How do you sneaked out at 1.00am?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I guess that’s why he is midnight prowl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Mate thats very poignant...but sounds like your at peace with everything...of course there are occasional exceptions but once past 30 the male sex drive diverges from the female...sounds like you have found a way to live with that....still holding hands with your missus and have a great companion...and some young puss thrown in!

And yes everyone different but i agree kids a massive joy i never regretted them not a grandad yet but looking fwd to doing it all again one day
    Your wife must be a heavy sleeper lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You can't take out the garbage at 1.00am all the time!

Banned
    Physical presence or lack of is one thing. Withdrawing funds is another... hiding that requires some work too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sound quite stressful

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imagine the misery of being married with no sex life and stuck in lockdown...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    Imagine the misery of being married with no sex life and stuck in lockdown...
    No wonder domestic violence is on the increase. Some might say it's easy just to leave a relationship that has completely broken down but divorce can be a costly exercise. In the majority of cases, the man tends to come out worse if there are children involved and he is working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12