Thread: Wax at closed massage shop

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wax at closed massage shop

Hi Guys,

I usually get a crack/ sac wax job done at a massage shop close to where I live in St. Leonards Sydney. They have shut down after the new rules and was told that when I sent them a message on wechat a week ago. Today I got a message from the owner that she would be briefly opening the shop for cleaning tomorrow and if I'd like to pop by for a wax job.

My question is, how risky is it considering shops have been raided recently by the cops? Worth it?

Thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you got $1000 to spare go ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now that you have posted here where plenty of "eyes" have read. Wouldn't be surprised boys in blue rock up just when you have hot wax on your balls

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Unbelievable that people are asking questions like this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Guys, I decided to pass. I was actually offered a home wax job when I shared my concern regarding a possible raid, but on the condition that her 'friend' also come along and give me a massage while she waxes me. I didn't want too many people in my apartment so decided it's best to not go for it.

Banned
    Good call. It can wait

Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post
    Thanks Guys, I decided to pass. I was actually offered a home wax job when I shared my concern regarding a possible raid, but on the condition that her 'friend' also come along and give me a massage while she waxes me. I didn't want too many people in my apartment so decided it's best to not go for it.
    So you actually by pass a possible “double” ?!

That’s great self control mate !

Alternatively, get the single wax, then the single massage on different times ? Or just play it safe and forget about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So you actually by pass a possible “double” ?!

That’s great self control mate !

Alternatively, get the single wax, then the single massage on different times ? Or just play it safe and forget about it
    The wax lady was afraid to come alone as she put it, hence insisting her friend join and give a massage. And yeah, best to forget about it in the current scenario.

Banned
    Summer's over and no need to go out semi naked. Just hybernate like a bear and get a good wax from your shop when this virus is all over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Summer's over and no need to go out semi naked. Just hybernate like a bear and get a good wax from your shop when this virus is all over.
    Agreed and the safest option - but that waxing is going to hurt by then!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never gotten waxed before. Wondering which places usually offer this service?
    Also, what are the chances of getting massage and part 2, either before or after getting waxed

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go to one in Chatswood. The lady does an excellent job. She has other girls that give a massage and other services. The problem is, I'm not attracted to Asians so I usually pass.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Also, what are the chances of getting massage and part 2, either before or after getting waxed
    I have got that at a few places.

Alway remember respect, as YMMV.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Use the search function, has been discussed before.

Not that you will be able to get it for a while, if those shops still exist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stay home or cop a fine

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    There looks to be a lot of outcalls happening so it seems pretty safe. They even advertise on this site so maybe there is a loophole in the law and it's legal
    No loophole. You can't even visit you grandparents/gf