Thread: A Tale of Two Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

A Tale of Two Shops

A retrospective tale from February.

Popped into 64, been here plenty of times, it’s always difficult to get a lineup, more a case of being shown around the various free rooms. A couple of cuties on, I engaged Sasa, a tall Hunan girl, nice firm natural C cups and a size 8-10 figure. A quick shower and into action as I removed her white string bikini, dfk was really good, I reached down to finger her partly shaved pussy, she was getting wet. Onto the bed, BBBJ skills were superb on my hard cock. On with the dom and straight into doggy, grabbing her heels as we speeded up and the first of her two orgasms. A change into position, Sasa on top, then some missionary, legs and one leg on shoulders, I asked if I could cum on her cupped tits and she nodded, we sped up, I withdrew, de domed and squirted on her tits, I grabbed the tissue box, cleaned up and we showered together. In for round two as she massaged my back, she was rubbing her pussy over me, flipped me over and BBBJ action again, on with a dom and pretty much a repeat of round one, going the full hour. Great fun! Highly recommended girl. I asked her age, 28.

The next day I thought I would try out the other shop now named no. 1 Kogarah. Whilst the manager was more friendlier, the line up was really uninspiring, all milf. I was asked to wait as a young student was on the way in. 15 minutes later Amy introduces herself and takes me to her room opposite the manager’s office. Quick shower and I’m told to lie on the bed, Amy straddles me and starts a cat bath, no dfk, she is slim, very pretty face, b cup tits, she’s 23 she said and studies business. CBJ is only on offer, which is followed by replacing the dom and into doggy, a great view on offer in the mirror on the wall. We go pretty hard which she liked, I wasn’t expecting such enthusiasm, back into CBJ then varous other positions, she was getting bored I felt and basically stopped even though I hadn’t cum, she spent the next 15 minutes ‘tidying’ the room, I showered and dreessed, on the way out I suggested to the manager she should be limited to 30 minute bookings.

There you go, two shops, vastly different experiences.

Banned
    Amy requires training. But she does have potential it seems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Amy requires training. But she does have potential it seems.
    mkkid, I would agree, she has a bit of an attitude though, pretty face tits are nothing to write home about though. I didn’t rate getting 45 minutes of an hour, it was 5 pm and I was her first client, no excuse.

Banned
    15 minutes tidying a room is a long time. It appears she might need some training in being more efficient so that you get more bang for your hard earned money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    15 minutes tidying a room is a long time. It appears she might need some training in being more efficient so that you get more bang for your hard earned money.
    Exactly. Probably used to fucking customers that cum in 10 minutes then don’t get it up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah like me. U running with blue pills?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review ,good morning read

Junior Member(有D料到)
    looking forward to when it starts back up and seeing chloe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks nice - I'll have to go check it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah yep - now that’s a punt !