Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20yo YURI...so tiny, so slim, so pretty, so cute, so delicious! ... the PERFECT PETITE PRINCESS

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

20yo YURI...so tiny, so slim, so pretty, so cute, so delicious! ... the PERFECT PETITE PRINCESS

You just gotta love girls!
    A few days I met Maria who is a 172cm size 8 Amazon - and she was as sexy as fuck.
    And today I met Yuri who is the complete opposite; a tiny 152cm, size 4 petite princess - and she is as sexy as fuck too.
    Yuri is absolute petite perfection. I looked at her from head to toe and couldn't fimd a single flaw.
    If you like tiny girls who are perfectly proportioned for their size then Yuri is an absolute must see.
    And as if her perfect tiny body isn't enough she is also very pretty and super cute, and she is an absolute sweet heart too - GFE to the maximum.

LOOKS and BODY
    Yuri is only 20yo and from Osaka, Japan.
    She is only 152cm and very tiny and petite.
    Amazing gym fit body without a gram of fat.
    Perky A+ cup tits, narrow hips and tummy, tight little abs, perfect 10/10 bum ... toned legs and arms, and delicate hands and feet, and decorated fingernails - she is a little Japanese Barbie doll.
    Very pretty face too; super cute Gyaru look, and beautiful long hair dyed light brown.
    Perfect, flawless, smooth, soft skin.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    A total newbie!
    Only 2 weeks in Sydney and Ginza is the first shop she has ever worked in.
    Very GFE girl, super sweet and friendly.
    A bit of the classic Japanese shyness and submissiveness but she opened up beautifully with a bit of encouragement.
    Very horny girl and really enjoyed herself once she relaxed.

DFK and DATY
    Nice sensual and passionate kisser.
    Started off cautiously but got more and more intense as the session went on.
    Tiny tight little pussy I could barely get my finger in.
    Naturally not very hairy; just a small tuft of fine hair she lets grow long, but I am sure she will give it a quick ship with the scissors ASAP.
    She really loves DATY, wriggling and convulsing and moaning in Japanese - very hot!

BBBJ
    Very sensual GFE style BBBJ.
    Don't expect PSE wild stuff.
    Yuri sucked my cock like it was precious jewel.
    Those eyes and that smile looking up at me asking for approval - OMG!!!

FUCKING
    Yuri is a tiny little unit in every way.
    Very tiny and tight pussy, so we had to start slow.
    But she is a horny little thing and we gradually got faster, harder and deeper.
    But very slowly and gently is best with a tiny little Disney princess like Yuri.
    She's a very horny girl and really loved fucking in every position.
    Very passionate and sensual GFE sex.
    And her uniquely Japanese style moans, and squeals, and "protests" are super cute.

ROUND 2
    It was Yuri's first day and she is a tiny little thing so I gave her the option of just chilling out for the last 15 minutes, but to my surprise she was keen for another round, so as quickly as you can say kimochii we were straight into it again.

OVERALL
    If you like tiny petite girls then Yuri is as good as it gets.
    She is still new at this and learning, so her skills are not top shelf, and she doesn't have that professional competence.
    But she is very genuine, and horny, and fresh, and super sweet and cute.
    Be patient and gentle with her and you will be rewarded x10 - she is a really special girl.
    But be warned; she will steal your heart!
    Disney princesses always steal your heart.

Nice AR as always, sadly she sounds too small for me, I've seen Strawberry before who was also too small

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Damn rooter u must have an app that updates u with new talent

Thanks for the review!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter is the Ginza VIP, he gets dibs on all the new talent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there are two new today,who will give report for the other one

Saw little Yuri again yesterday.
    She is such a cute little girl and such a sexy young lady.
    She is perfect in every way.
    Gorgeous, adorable, cheeky, horny ... just so sweet.

A few months ago I saw a post on the Forum saying Yuri had left forever.
    So I was surprised to see she is back on the roster.
    Probably the hottest body at Ginza in the petite/slim/toned category.
    Sexy little tits, tight tummy with sexy little abs, and her bum is so tiny but so perfect and round and firm - it's a jewel ... actually Yuri is a jewel.
    Maybe I will break my rules and see her for a third time.

Thx for the review bro
    Skinny fetish worthy?? Need to check out the pics!!

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/489

So many girls to choose from ��

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    rooter, I remember Yuri had small boobs, very toned legs, arse and tummy. Very young cute girl, is she still the same? I'm keen on seeing Yuri again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm writing on behalf of bigfatkilo cuz he's limping right now after seeing Yuri and can't type.

bigfatkilo: "I can't believe I've never seen Yuri before. This girl very pretty and great GFE. I have a fetish for small petite girl and Yuri tick all the boxes. She's young and toned fit. I had trouble with my erection and felt embarrassed for my tiny size penis but Yuri gladly sucked my dick and gave me great BBBJ. She put on some really passionate sucking and licking on my dick, after trying for 20 minutes she finally made me erect. I then could insert my tiny penis into her vagina and we fucked. I managed to cum a little today but what a feeling I had with this J girl."

Thank me later bigfatkilo. You're welcome.

What can I say xboyx, you've summed it up nicely except Yuri kept saying to me, 'Anata wa o chin chin meccha ookii desyo'. Which translate to, 'Your honorable penis is huge'

お き い

LOL.

Respect.

That is, respect for Yuri, such a sweet heart. Respect for Ginza for the business model Wilson has implemented, a visionary arguably.

And of course, respect for what today's public holiday stands for.

Proper review.

In all seriousness (the above posts are jokes- as xboxy and I know each other).. Yuri is wonderfully beautiful petite and gentle. I seriously rate her as one of Ginzas best, based on my criteria. She is not hardcore, PSE or rough. So I will tell it how it is...

Face- so beautiful. A lot of make up, but suits her. She has symmetrical face, not cute Japanese style, but very sexy and sultry. A brilliant smile and straight white teeth. In a way, she isn't the stereotypical Japanese face of which some of us may hold such a view. She is all woman yet excludes youth.

Body- petite, firm, slim. Fit. Not skinny as such but just fit. 4 pack perhaps. Tanned overall with slight tan lines as she loves the beach. Perky B cups... small and perky...I compliment her, she was a bit embarrassed. I don't really care either way to be honest, big, small.. whatever..

Attitude- she is totally GFE, sweet and honest. But by no means submissive or a push over if you think that. She is wonderfully youthful, worldly and well traveled. Her English is perfect. I didn't really identify her as Japanese TBH. She tries and has great energy. I really respect her and the work she currently involved in. In fact, I respect all women doing this work. Don't get me wrong, I don't pity them or think they are less. I just understand that most people are in circumstances not by choice but simply because of where they were born, what gender, what race etc.

Overall- if you are after hard fucking, PSE or anything along those lines, then I do not think Yuri is for you. Yet, she also isn't weak or passive or boring. She is just totally perfect. Very elegant, whilst being youthful and innocent. Assertive enough yet soft. Great sexual energy but not over the top and genuine enough.

It's all business and stops when the fat lady sings (when the bell goes ending the session), but sessions like this make me feel alive. I guess I am after this experience because I could not ever have this in real life and that's what this is all about.

Treat Yuri well. I hope Wilson looks after ladies like this and bans any customer who pushes the boundaries, with any WL, especially Yuri.

Yuri you stole my heart for that short moment in time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one mate. Wow.. everyone has been busy today huh... haven’t seen Yuri since she first came out. Yuri, Deer is back...

Might be time for some re-visits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she have a bush? Or is she shaved?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    shaved if I remember correctly. Definitely not a bush though.

Great AR, Rooter! Pity, I left this one out for my punt plan today. Amd on my return to Ginza after several weeks ast that as well. Too fast to catch up on new girls ~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How does Yuri compare with Lolita? they both have similar body types

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Bro, that's a Messi v Ronaldo question

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    it's hard to pick but after seeing Yuri again today, gotta say Yuri is the best girl at Ginza at the moment in terms of look. She's young, toned, fit with fun outgoing sweet personality. She's shorter and not as skinny but slim, very fit and prettier. I haven't seen her for quite some time and today met her again, I didn't realise she was that pretty with amazing body to die for. Will do a review on her soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast