Thread: Weird Services

Senior Member(無間使者)

Weird Services

Just to share a weird experience I had...

It was 1 week before the COVID shutdown, I went to a Thai Massage place near my home. I was only expecting a legit massage, as I have been there twice before. The first 2 times the masseges were legit and also with 'very normal' ladies. But this time the Thai lady was actually quite attractive. So long story short, after 30 minutes of massage and to my surprise, she asked me if I wanted any extra. how can say no to such an attractive lady. I asked what is on offer, and she told me $50 and $100 after pointing her hand and mouth. I chose the $100 option. Then she went outside and came back with something in her hand. She started the Cat bath and a couple of light kisses on my face and my chest, and then she proceed south..... And guess what... she started the CBJ with a piece of Glad wrap....... That was totally unexepcted...... she saw my surprising face and she said she didnt have any dom........ Anyway she is pretty good and got me over the line....
    Just want to share my weird experience all the Bros in this quiet period...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have one experience like this a few months ago. My asset go south and just ask her to use hand with lube only.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had more CBJs in RnT with what looks like a small, cheap plastic sandwich bag than condoms.

Its cheap. The girls don't have to continually buy and carry condoms on their person and the shop isn't disposing of condoms in their garbage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some shop owners disallow the girls to carry condoms and will even search their bags if they suspect an indiscression

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing.
    I got excited abit Haha

The closest I got is she keep brushing my balls

Hope one day I can too write something werid story back to share.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice - I guess we all have to do side jobs for a while.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha they have to get creative if they still want your money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My wierdest was the WL kept asking for my finger up her ass. Done and done, but a wierd requiest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjones View Post
    My wierdest was the WL kept asking for my finger up her ass. Done and done, but a wierd requiest
    Maybe this was a hint that she wanted something larger in her dark hole. Sticking a finger slowly in may indicate whether the girl is receptive to the idea of doing anal. If she says no, then you're out of luck.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Weird Services

One weird session I had with a ML. She was really into forceful play. So she wanted me to put my cock into her mouth, deep throat and then hold her head like I was forcing her to do it. The more forceful, the more she was turned on, wanted me to do it several times. Bit of gagging as well. Then she wanted me to cum all over her tits.

Kind of turned me on too. First time I’ve done anything like that.

Wanted to see her again but she disappeared from the roster a few weeks later.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    One weird session I had with a ML. She was really into forceful play. So she wanted me to put my cock into her mouth, deep throat and then hold her head like I was forcing her to do it. The more forceful, the more she was turned on, wanted me to do it several times. Bit of gagging as well. Then she wanted me to cum all over her tits.

Kind of turned me on too. First time I’ve done anything like that.

Wanted to see her again but she disappeared from the roster a few weeks later.
    Maybe is her fantasy to do it once in a lifetime before she leave the industry. Woman are like man have sex fantasy. You are a luckly man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Weird, probably not, but unexpected yes. Getting close to the grand finale one day at b’way, first time I’d seen this girl. She tells me to flip back over face down, before I know it there’s a finger up my arse so I obliged by inserting a finger up her arse. Well I’d never experienced it before and as much as I was thinking what the fuck is happening I didn’t stop her. The more she played the further I stuck my finger up her. Well I’m now up on my knees and bang... the noise coming out of me as I shot my load sounded like an injured wilder beast.
    And no I haven’t been back to see her... yet? The jury is still out on that one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Literally 3 days before the lockdown I had three girls in the room for the happy ending at one place, it was a regular massage just 1 on 1 but when it got to part 2 the ML asked if I wanted more girls for $50 each, we had a kind of 4 way standing up bodyslide where I lotioned up all the women and got sandwiched between them and let them grind all over and stroke me. Finished with a simultaneous catbath and spanish. I guess jumping in right at the end was an easy way to make some cash after attendance rates hit rock bottom. Amazing service, and all it took was a pandemic lol.

Another shop I attended in the week leading up to the lockdown I was more or less bathed in hand sanitizer foam the minute I entered the room which was a less pleasant experience than the one above.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Weird Services

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Maybe is her fantasy to do it once in a lifetime before she leave the industry. Woman are like man have sex fantasy. You are a luckly man.
    Maybe bro, but I got the impression she was experienced in this sort of play. Possibly other punters got the same service.

I’ve seen hundreds of MLs in my punting career and this was unique, not experienced before or since.

I read a book last year, you may have read or heard of it’s about women’s sexual fantasies. It’s called My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. Published in the 70s it asks many women about their fantasies. Turns out forceful sex fantasy is quite common in women. Gives women an “excuse” to satisfy their sexual desires - “It wasn’t me, that man forced me to have sex, and I just happened to enjoy it”... haha... I find women’s sexuality so interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    4 pax on one massage bed??
    A lot of the play was standing up with everyone lubed up grinding and feeling each other up. I finished laying on the bed with the main ML who gave me the massage also on the table performing spanish on me while the other girls licked, rubbed, or offered tits to suck. It was pretty great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    A lot of the play was standing up with everyone lubed up grinding and feeling each other up. I finished laying on the bed with the main ML who gave me the massage also on the table performing spanish on me while the other girls licked, rubbed, or offered tits to suck. It was pretty great.
    Four girls at one time...you're a champion! Hopefully you didn't shoot your load within the first 5 minutes.