Thread: Moved from Syd, what are the equivalent spots?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Moved from Syd, what are the equivalent spots?

Hey, anyone here familiar with Sydney punting able to point me to the best places here?

Looking for equivalents to places like Ginza, Marrickville no5. Asian brothels, decent prices. Hot girls. Decent lineups etc.

Also looking for Asian RnT places like MAC, 227 Broadway, 200 Stanmore. So like erotic massage. Built in HJ, optional extras depending on the girl.

And finally more high end, like Liaisons, Stilettos. Mostly caucasian. Hot women. Premium price but generally great service.

Oh and what are the best strip clubs?

Thanks brothers!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would be good to gauge pricing too. Like Asian brothels in Syd are around 260-320/hour.

RnT with HJ is around 125/hour

And the high end caucasian places are 400-500, prices similar here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd like to know too please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You don’t want to know the answer lol

On RnT in CBD there is just one good reliable place but it’s $50 extra tip standard in Melbourne which is ridiculous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s nothing like Ginza here in Melbourne. Full service place that offers diamond service can be found in place like Candy Club in Richmond. But the place is a dump. It’s a lot more expensive… I think price starts from $240 for 30min diamond. Service isn’t ginza standard. You might as well buy a plane ticket to sydney and do a Ginza day trip