Thread: Handsome guys - why do you punt?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pthong View Post
    Having sex/ flings with girls is different to punting, it requires effort & usually there are some strings attached haha. When it comes to massage, you lay down, relax & enjoy the hour
    In terms of $$, I've definitely spent more on paying for dinner dates than punting lol

FYI: Not saying I look like Tom Cruise.. but I'd consider myself decent/ fit.
    One of my mates at work has said to me 'why would you pay for it?'

He's a bit of a playboy at work. Handsome etc. He has a girlfriend and has fucked a few of the sales girls.

It's put him in a lot of shit though and he's constantly working to try and keep himself out of trouble.

He told me he was once on a date at a restaurant with his GF and one of the girls he fucked from work sat at the table next to him. FML. Said he was sweating bullets. Luckily she didn't say anything.

HELL NO. Not worth the effort. Especially with people at work, or from your industry.

With punting. You just walk in, choose a pretty girl. Put the money down. Pump away until you're balls are thoroughly drained. Leave. Go home. Everybody is happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    One of my mates at work has said to me 'why would you pay for it?'

He's a bit of a playboy at work. Handsome etc. He has a girlfriend and has fucked a few of the sales girls.

It's put him in a lot of shit though and he's constantly working to try and keep himself out of trouble.

He told me he was once on a date at a restaurant with his GF and one of the girls he fucked from work sat at the table next to him. FML. Said he was sweating bullets. Luckily she didn't say anything.

HELL NO. Not worth the effort. Especially with people at work, or from your industry.

With punting. You just walk in, choose a pretty girl. Put the money down. Pump away until you're balls are thoroughly drained. Leave. Go home. Everybody is happy.

Exactly this.

Not worth the baggage or brain damage. Pump and dump.