Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on girls that are Asian only?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Westerners has bigger dicks. They can't handle it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    They punt because they can't pull a girl in social circumstances.

Some punters can get the girls but still prefer the punt. There a lot of successful high paid people that enjoy the punt rather than chasing the girls or got plenty of girls chasing them. All the celebrities punted. I’m sure you heard of the play boy mansion, punting in that house. How about our good friend Tiger Wood or Warnie, they all punted and event got caught. A friend of mind in high school was a league reserve grade player. He told me stories of the boys in first grade they all been to the high class establishment we been frequented as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Some punters can get the girls but still prefer the punt. There a lot of successful high paid people that enjoy the punt rather than chasing the girls or got plenty of girls chasing them. All the celebrities punted. I’m sure you heard of the play boy mansion, punting in that house. How about our good friend Tiger Wood or Warnie, they all punted and event got caught. A friend of mind in high school was a league reserve grade player. He told me stories of the boys in first grade they all been to the high class establishment we been frequented as well.
    Agreed bro. Pleck's comment was a gross generalisation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I pay them to leave after the sex
    Free often ends up a lot more expensive

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Thoughts on girls that are Asian only?

Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Agreed bro. Pleck's comment was a gross generalisation.
    Yeah, punting is completely different from dating or pulling girls in a bar or wherever.

1) Firstly, no emotional involvement or investment from both you and the girl, in out that’s all (well, mostly that’s the idea anyway)

2) Convenience - punt whenever you want, no waiting, no bullshit, no dating or games

3) for the attached punter it’s discrete, wife need never know thus preserving your marriage and your sanity, (unlike the girls on the side who inconveniently call you during dinner with the wife - wtf?)

4) good for the time poor punter who doesn’t have time hooking up girls just for some fun

I’m sure many other advantages.

Btw - I wouldn’t judge those punters unable to get a date, I seen many disabled punters, elderly, etc.. probably all decent guys, just less fortunate than some and trying to make the best of their lives.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    like others have said, this is an old topic. You will also see WLs not seeing same nationality.

It is what it is - some say Asian only is because of perceived dick size, others aren't comfortable with non-asians because of culture.

I actually think Asiainvasion85 post is a crock of shit. Dating is nothing like punting. Vast majority of guys that turn up to a brothel wouldn't get a 2nd look in dating or social circumstances.
    Sorry if u misunderstood What i was trying to say about punting and dating. I didn't mean the whole process if dating per say. I was only referring to the attraction part. An example would be an Asian girl only dating Asian guys, would pretty much be the same as an Asian girl (in a brothel) saying Asian only. I'm not taking money, prestige, etc into account at all.

Question: is the sub continent and Asia Minor part of “Asian only” territory?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Question: is the sub continent and Asia Minor part of “Asian only” territory?
    Hahaha. You are being cheeky Al bro. You know very well that one of the reasons some Asian WLs are "Asian Only" is actually to avoid "Asians" from this part of the world. When they say Asian Only they actually mean preferably East Asian and with some hesitation allow some South East Asian too, but definitely not Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12