Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on girls that are Asian only?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thoughts on girls that are Asian only?

I mean I get it... It's their body and they have every right to choose who they see professionally and I respect their decision, however it does not mean I have to like it. Hypothetically if a white girl in 42G said she would only see white customers all the asian bros would be screaming racism. Thoughts?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's already a thread on this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry I'm new to the forum. Had no idea.

Banned
    I totally agree.
    They have the right to say "asian only". And I have the right to ignore them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As disappointing as it was to not behold teh mighty bewbs of Lena...its her body and she has the right to say no . horse is deaded.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was a thread about this a while back with a lot of discussions.

You can sue the WL and the shop for discrimination by openly advertising only accept customers from particular race. Some suggested it's illegal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it's a preference, just like how some ppl like big boobs, some like legs etc etc. They like Asians.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's one way to rationalise it. I still find it discriminatory. Like I said earlier, the second a white girl does the same thing, it'll become a big deal.

Disclaimer: I'm not white.

Banned
    Some Asian girls prefer to see Asian guys only for reasons that have been addressed in previous threads on this subject. In a democratic country like Australia where prostitution has been legalised in most states, it would be expected that working girls would have a choice to see who they want if they are doing this work of their own free will. There may be a few cases of girls that have been brought to Australia from overseas to work in this industry and are told to see as many customers as possible. Sometimes, those girls that have been trafficked to work in the sex industry have been discovered and the people behind this trafficking have been reported to the police. As well, the girls have a choice as to what service they provide. However, some WLs have stated that they get pressured to do more services if they prefer to stick with standard service since they can make more money which the shop also benefits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    That's one way to rationalise it. I still find it discriminatory. Like I said earlier, the second a white girl does the same thing, it'll become a big deal.

Disclaimer: I'm not white.
    Na I don't think so. I think if they did it we would accept it as it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's like when u go out to date someone. Not many white girls will like an Asian guy. Is that discriminatory? No... It's just a preference. U can say that dating and paying for sex is different, however i dont agree because at the end of the day the girls may also enjoy themselves as well. Why would they want to go with someone they don't like or find attractive to especially if they have a choice?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Also why would be want to see a girl that obviously doesn’t want to see you if you’re a certain race. I know we are paying for sex but knowing that you’re forcing her to see you, wouldn’t that leave a bad taste in your mouth?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Also why would be want to see a girl that obviously doesn’t want to see you if you’re a certain race. I know we are paying for sex but knowing that you’re forcing her to see you, wouldn’t that leave a bad taste in your mouth?
    I though the bad taste was in hers...(rimshot)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Meh... plenty of pussy to go around.

If I see azn only, I dont even bother looking.
    Next!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have an "Asian Only" policy when I go for a session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    It's like when u go out to date someone. Not many white girls will like an Asian guy. Is that discriminatory? No... It's just a preference. U can say that dating and paying for sex is different, however i dont agree because at the end of the day the girls may also enjoy themselves as well. Why would they want to go with someone they don't like or find attractive to especially if they have a choice?
    You and Mengs post below make an incredibly valid point. I never though of it from that point of view.

like others have said, this is an old topic. You will also see WLs not seeing same nationality.

It is what it is - some say Asian only is because of perceived dick size, others aren't comfortable with non-asians because of culture.

I actually think Asiainvasion85 post is a crock of shit. Dating is nothing like punting. Vast majority of guys that turn up to a brothel wouldn't get a 2nd look in dating or social circumstances.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    like others have said, this is an old topic. You will also see WLs not seeing same nationality.

It is what it is - some say Asian only is because of perceived dick size, others aren't comfortable with non-asians because of culture.

I actually think Asiainvasion85 post is a crock of shit. Dating is nothing like punting. Vast majority of guys that turn up to a brothel wouldn't get a 2nd look in dating or social circumstances.
    Why punters wouldn’t get a 2nd look in dating or social circumstances? Would you like to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Why punters wouldn’t get a 2nd look in dating or social circumstances? Would you like to elaborate?
    Depends on the punter. It is the type of guy that punts vs the type of girl that works.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Don't want to waste time and money in a date and might not get the pussy. A lots of the punters have partner/wife..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast