Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The first punt after ....

Senior Member(無間使者)

The first punt after ....

How would you plan for your first punt after covid 19?. Would it be a massage or FS? 30/45/60/120mins session? Would you blow within the first 5 mins of the session or during showering together with the ladies? Maybe your regular no longer work at the shop. The disappointment...........

Interested to know your thoughts.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    In my social isolation I have been thinking and planning this quite a bit. At first I thought “go for it” first session after the isolation is over - do a double with two J girls at 479. Then I thought I should ease into if I start with the double I will blow my load in the first 22 seconds and waste the rest of the session. So here’s my current plan:

1) RNT , 1 girl, just NHJ no extras

2) MILF, do a milf in my favourite budget brothel

3) The double- 2 big tits J girls at 478

Like to know what you think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    In my social isolation I have been thinking and planning this quite a bit. At first I thought “go for it” first session after the isolation is over - do a double with two J girls at 479. Then I thought I should ease into if I start with the double I will blow my load in the first 22 seconds and waste the rest of the session. So here’s my current plan:

1) RNT , 1 girl, just NHJ no extras

2) MILF, do a milf in my favourite budget brothel

3) The double- 2 big tits J girls at 478

Like to know what you think.
    You are doing a practice run. 1. I do the RnT with extra. 2. Look for a J or K girl 2 hours session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    How would you plan for your first punt after covid 19?. Would it be a massage or FS? 30/45/60/120mins session? Would you blow within the first 5 mins of the session or during showering together with the ladies? Maybe your regular no longer work at the shop. The disappointment...........

Interested to know your thoughts.
    I have my eye on a couple of girls from ginza, 479, 42G, 5 star as well as a couple of privates - a mixture of K, J, indo and western WLs. With the money saved during this lockdown by not punting, the plan is to do some catching up and literally plow through my list.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I know which RnT shops I would LIKE to go to, but I have to wonder if they will still be there, or the girls I prefer.

But I also have a regular private who will welcome me back.

Catching up with all my favourites would be a start, just hope most of them are still around and healthy !

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You are doing a practice run. 1. I do the RnT with extra. 2. Look for a J or K girl 2 hours session.
    Doing a 90 minute double might be a thought, I could not go 2 hours! Longest FS I have done is 1 hour - that’s my standard time for FS....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Doing a 90 minute double might be a thought, I could not go 2 hours! Longest FS I have done is 1 hour - that’s my standard time for FS....
    Yeah the 90 minute staggered approach for me. Girl 1 to start, Girl 2 at 30 min mark, Girl 1 leave at 60 min mark, Finish with Girl 2....hopefully 2 shots!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Catching up with all my favourites would be a start, just hope most of them are still around and healthy !
    I know most of the girls I see are backpackers so not sure if they are still around in good health in readiness for a good time. The rosters publication will be eagerly anticipated.

I would book a rnt for some relaxation and relief first before riding anyone. Gotta warm up first.

Banned
    200 Harris Street will be packed to the rafters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    'Anything' would do me! Remember, Bondi has been the epicenter mainly with backpackers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a high quality punt with a j girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by El_nino View Post
    'Anything' would do me! Remember, Bondi has been the epicenter mainly with backpackers!
    ML backpackers are mainly from Bondi. So would be good to hear how the shop owners plan to ensure the ladies are all cleared to give punters the assurance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    First For me- definitely see my fav ML. Give her a huge hug than a long cuddle on the table under my arm. Tell her how much I missed her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayabi666 View Post
    Seen the news, apparently since the lockdown in Wuhan was lifted the residents there started storming one of the main attractions that it caused a massive congestion. So yeah, you may have a chance to do a foursome - 1 WL vs 3 guys LOL
    Might be a shortage of tissue paper in China soon. Lots of cleaning up to do ����

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RnT first for sure

Banned
    Let's hope there won't be the same long queues similar to those outside Centrelink offices.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Let's hope there won't be the same long queues similar to those outside Centrelink offices.
    I do booking to see my favorite

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to go for 2 x 30 minute sessions with 2 different girls. Massage and Fs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon the first week back will be like the trial matches you play at the beginning of the season ... lots of spirit not much stamina.
    1st session is just to take off the pressure ... 30 mins RnT and tell the ML to bring a snorkel.
    2nd and thereafter will be the rounds of my favourite RnT venues in the hope of seeing my.favourite MLs to see who’s left after the dust has cleared.
    Then it’s time to pamper myself at my fave FS. It’ll give the ladies time to get match fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast