Thread: Isolation crazy thoughts...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Isolation crazy thoughts...

Totally fantasy world for most people in this forum, but something to keep us busy.

If you knew a ML/WL well enough and was doing it tough during this isolation period, would you "adopt a working girl"?

So she would stay at your place, you help reduce her living expenses and she helps out around the house.

In reality there are many many barriers to this and a massive amount of trust is needed on both sides.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's been reported as happening in Brisbane forum.
    Else MLs are reverting to private operations.
    Potentially some "assisted through shops going "undercover". Some providing "home visits"
    Else many MLs have gone back home.

I take my ex ML friend grocery shopping each week, followed by a hotel. Seems to work for both of us.

She has done a few private visits with ex customers last few weeks too, which worries me slightly...

Banned
    she is married, and uses grocery shopping as an excuse to see you I presume.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is a very noble idea but would that be a spouse or flat mate arrangement? I might be a cynic but if she stay with you long enough she might do a sneaky claim on you if she get nasty. Any family lawyers in this forum clarify?