Thread: How many ML/WL (ex and current) are there in your contact List?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How many ML/WL (ex and current) are there in your contact List?

I have 3 ex-ML and 2 current ML in my contact list. What about you guys? I actively talk to 3 of them, the other 2 I still send the occasion greeting for birthday and X'mas

Some would argue all of them are non-current but you get the drift

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I have 3 ex-ML and 2 current ML in my contact list. What about you guys? I actively talk to 3 of them, the other 2 I still send the occasion greeting for birthday and X'mas

Some would argue all of them are non-current but you get the drift
    I have 22 WL contacts on WeChat.

3 retired (2 still in Aus with boyfriends or husband; 1 back in China).
    I guess there is no harm on naming the one who retired back home. She is Deer from 278.
    I barely ever talked to them.

In fact, I actively talk to only one of them. Once every week.
    There is one I send occasional greeting for B-Day and Christmas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only got the number from 1 ML, she was using it as a gimmick to try to make me feel special. It didn't work as it felt too easy and stopped communicating after a month.

There are 2 I would like to be in contact with, 1 I respect the distance, the other would be a massive language barrier between us so not worth the effort.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Zero. I never ask for numbers. Girls very very rarely give me their number. If they do I just delete it anyway.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    12 atm. Rarely texting at all even greeting...mainly incase if they move shop !!
    -One text almost every day
    I think less talking to our girls is better on my exp.( most don't want to talk anyway hahaha)
    But yes, Keep it simple is the best.

3 is over sea.
    6 to 8 not seen for over 6 months to 1 year( most ex fav but will see a few soon)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only three, all ML, all J so all Line contacts. One is overseas but we chat once or twice a year. One was well regarded here and gave me her details when she decided to leave the industry. The third is (should I say was) working in a legit shop. I should call her and see how she is going since the virus closedown.