Thread: Sydney Brothel Caught Operating during COVID-19

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sydney Brothel Caught Operating during COVID-19

Read this article on a Sydney brothel caught operating during COVID-19 and owner, female worker & customer all fined.

https://m.dailymercury.com.au/news/s...pande/3990502/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Day street is actually quite short. I reckon I know who it is.. and it's not the message shop next to the cop shop, that would be too obvious. Hint - it's 20 paces from the police station on the other side

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oooh, thats an expensive punt! I wonder if he was caught mid-act or if he got to 'finish'!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by El_nino View Post
    Oooh, thats an expensive punt! I wonder if he was caught mid-act or if he got to 'finish'!
    One hundred percent agree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that the reason why a private agency's website went down recently and their girls started appearing on other agencies' rosters?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very expensive punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    was it worth it? probably not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El_nino View Post
    I would have loved to see the expression on the faces of the punter and the girl at the time of the bust. Were they trying re-entry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbPzSHVxaRA

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

Were they trying re-entry?

]
    That sound like a line straight from a Bond movie ! Moonracker?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    So is there a definitive answer that outcalls are legal seeing so many shops/ privates are doing it with very few convictions?
    Why don't you call up the police and ask

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If there are a "few convictions", this would indicate it is NOT legal? Just a low percentage of people getting caught, cops can't monitor every WG or customer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If there are a "few convictions", this would indicate it is NOT legal? Just a low percentage of people getting caught, cops can't monitor every WG or customer.
    I guess the police are relying on the public to dob in brothels and massage parlours operating illegally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For NSW, under the Stay at Home rule, it is not illegal to travel to work. The Public Gathering rule (for maximum of 2 people) only apply to public space. So WL travels to your place (she) does not break any rules, nor having threesome with 2 WLs at your place. However, if you outcall to a hotel room, that's illegal (to you but not to the WL) because you breaks the travelling rule. That is the letter of the law.

Cops can fine you for farting in the wrong direction, it's whether the accusation will hold up in court. Of course, if the fine is issued unjustly and you choose not to challenge it, that is your decision. If there is a gap in the letter of the law, that's the legislator job to amend it.

I want you to understand what your rights are. However, it doesn't mean we should all be calling agency for out call right now. Contrary to that. Each of us should do our part to stop spreading of the virus, so that we can get back to our normal life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    For NSW, under the Stay at Home rule, it is not illegal to travel to work. The Public Gathering rule (for maximum of 2 people) only apply outdoor. So WL travels to your place (she) does not break any rules, nor having threesome with 2 WLs at your place. However, if you outcall to a hotel room, that's illegal (to you but not to the WL) because you breaks the travelling rule. That is the letter or the law.

Cops can fine you for farting in the wrong direction, it's whether accusation holds up in court. Of course, if the fine is issued unjustly and you choose not to challenge it, that is your decision. If there is a gap in the letter of the law, that's the legislator job to amend it.

I want you to understand what your rights are. However, it doesn't mean we should all be calling agency for out call right now. Contrary to that. Each of us should do our part to stop spreading of the virus, so that we can get back to our normal life.
    I would think the WL would break the 1.5m social distancing rule at some time during the visit.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    I would think the WL would break the 1.5m social distancing rule at some time during the visit.....
    She'd better do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    Negative. The 1.5m distance or 4 meter square rule apply to public space be it indoor or outdoor. You place of residence is not considered public space so this rule does not apply. If you want to engage in public sex at a local park or public toilet, then the 1.5m rule applies. But you will be breaking the Indecency Act in the process as well.

Again, what you rights are and what you should be doing is two entirely different concept.

Banned
    141 should be ok because the cops can't prove it is an outcall.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The offence is being outside your residence without reasonable excuse.

For an outcall, the girl would be "going to work"?

PC: What are doing outside, Miss?
    WG: Going to work
    PC: Where do you work?
    WG: today at mkkid's place
    PC: what sort of work do you do?
    WG: I give mkkid a good fucking, on compassionate and mental health grounds
    PC: OK, off you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The offence is being outside your residence without reasonable excuse.

For an outcall, the girl would be "going to work"?

PC: What are doing outside, Miss?
    WG: Going to work
    PC: Where do you work?
    WG: today at mkkid's place
    PC: what sort of work do you do?
    WG: I'm going to give a mkkid a good fucking, on compassionate and mental health grounds
    PC: OK, off you go.
    Yes, she is going to work. Prostitution is not illlegal in NSW so it is a legitimate reason. But having said that, it is within reason for police to ask for proof that she is a prostitute going to work. Phone text, possession of relevant materials (lub, condom etc). Some private WL have face showing website so that help as well.

I am not naive to think the police will let the WL walk off so easy, they may well give her a hard time for it. A large portion of WLs are from overseas and they will be scare talking back at the police officer, but that's another topic for another day.

Whether agency is breaking the law i am not sure... someone can go and look it up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Yes, she is going to work. Prostitution is not illlegal in NSW so it is a legitimate reason. But having said that, it is within reason for police to ask for proof that she is a prostitute going to work. Phone text, possession of relevant materials (lub, condom etc). Some private WL have face showing website so that help as well.

I am not naive to think the police will let the WL walk off so easy, they may well give her a hard time for it. A large portion of WLs are from overseas and they will be scare talking back at the police officer, but that's another topic for another day.

Whether agency is breaking the law i am not sure... someone can go and look it up.
    Now both worker and casual employee will be fined for failing at social distancing rules