Thread: Hi Brother, Do you any RnT shop got real HK girls? Many Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi Brother, Do you any RnT shop got real HK girls? Many Thanks!

I am new to this forum and after real HK girl in RnT shop, I have fantasy abt HK girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by polowong View Post
    I am new to this forum and after real HK girl in RnT shop, I have fantasy abt HK girl.
    Bad timing for you to find a HK girl when RNT shops are required to be closed during this pandemic.

阿黃生,

想玩拕地骨妺?可以直接返香港啦!

You want real HK girl? Just go home mate !

Banned
    Just out of interest what is your fantasy with a HK girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dear Ahlungor & Cuteguy,

I am new to RnT both in HK and Aus. I know it is not the right timing but when the restriction uplift I know where to go. I prefer HK girl because I want to see them nude, this is just my personal preference.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Depending on how long this lasts, there is no guarantee that existing shops and girls will still be around when it is over.

In all my years of punting at RnT, I can't recall ever having a HK girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very rare to see a real HK girl, but I met one at St Leonards massage a few years ago. 24yo, very sweet and honest, cute face & super good personality. didn't repeat because her boobs/tits were not my type.

tried many girls advertised as HK at other shops, and none of them even spoke native Cantonese, totally pissed off.

now I wish I'd visited that HK girl at least one more time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dear Ahlungor & Cuteguy,

I am new to RnT both in HK and Aus. I know it is not the right timing but when the restriction uplift I know where to go. I prefer HK girl because I want to see them nude, this is just my personal preference.
    What is the difference between a girl from HK or a girl from China if you just want to see them nude and get a massage ?

I can understand the difference if your looking for a relationship but just a R&T ???????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did find HK girl in 227 broadway, but this was a year ago, 2 of them in fact. Both are cute, inexperience, with good attitude, with this pandemic not sure where they are now.

I found it's hard to find Malaysian or Singaporean girl, only 1 occasion i found Malaysian and i keep seeing her for a while, and one Singapore girl but she was only work 2 weeks and quit. Most of the girl advertised as Malaysian usually Chinese with Malaysia background but grown up in China.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    What is the difference between a girl from HK or a girl from China if you just want to see them nude and get a massage ?

I can understand the difference if your looking for a relationship but just a R&T ???????
    know where u r coming from, and yes, if all your are after is a naked female body to help you shoot your load, there is no difference.

to me, though, there is an enormous difference. Sweet native Cantonese voices can melt your heart, whereas girls from provinces such as Sichuan/Hunan who attempt to speak Cantonese are very off-putting.

To be sure, I'm not against girls from the mainland, in fact some of my all time favorites are from central & eastern China. It's the pretension that killed the mood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    very rare to see a real HK girl, but I met one at St Leonards massage a few years ago. 24yo, very sweet and honest, cute face & super good personality. didn't repeat because her boobs/tits were not my type.

tried many girls advertised as HK at other shops, and none of them even spoke native Cantonese, totally pissed off.

now I wish I'd visited that HK girl at least one more time!
    Was she quite tall and has very small boobs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    Sweet native Cantonese voices can melt your heart, whereas girls from provinces such as Sichuan/Hunan who attempt to speak Cantonese are very off-putting.
    Its the very reason why i prefer HK girls too. HK cantonese accent is unique. A GZ girl can come close but once you hear their choice of words for the same thing, she is obviously a mainlander.

Dear Ahlungor & Cuteguy,

Sorry mate, didn’t see this until today.

Genuine 拕地妹 girls from Hong Kong is very hard to get.

# 8 from Zanadu

Catherine from 127

Maggie from 501/532

Tiffany from SL

Cici from 227

All very very special and memorable!

When this thing is over the First Lady I want to see is Bonnie from Siam Bella, she is from 深圳,but her Cantonese is as HK as can be !

I hope I can see her again ! And those E Cups !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get a replica for Shenzhen or Guangzhou? You cant really tell the difference, or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    You can get a replica for Shenzhen or Guangzhou? You cant really tell the difference, or can you?
    Personally, it’s harder to tell nowadays than say 10 years ago.

Before, while young ladies in Hong Kong and across the river in Shenzhen and greater Guangzhou all speak the same Cantonese dialect, you can tell from the tone and the way they talk especially some slangs or the characters or mixing some English into the sentences . Many slangs are very local and typically HK only style.

Either way, love them all ......... haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are plenty of mainland China girls pretending to be from HK.
    I'm just a dumb Gweilo/Laowai. I can't tell the difference.
    I get fooled every time. LOL!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry mate, didn’t see this until today.

Genuine 拕地妹 girls from Hong Kong is very hard to get.

# 8 from Zanadu

Catherine from 127

Maggie from 501/532

Tiffany from SL

Cici from 227

All very very special and memorable!

When this thing is over the First Lady I want to see is Bonnie from Siam Bella, she is from 深圳,but her Cantonese is as HK as can be !

I hope I can see her again ! And those E Cups !
    Yes bro. I remember all of them except #8. So nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    Was she quite tall and has very small boobs?
    She was of medium height, 163-166, with rather large boob/nipples.