Thread: Coronavirus and sex with strangers - beware of the risks

Banned

Coronavirus and sex with strangers - beware of the risks

The government is urging social distancing and limited physical contact during this pandemic.

For those who want to have sex especially with WLs, the good news is that the virus is not spread through semen or vaginal fluids, which means that COVID-19 is officially not a sexually transmitted disease. Now let's hear the bad news.

Unfortunately, COVID-19 is spread through literally everything else. Even if you could have intercourse from a distance of 1.5 metres, you could catch the virus simply by breathing in your lover’s direction. Therefore, the message is stay safe and stay at home.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...ca8ce8a375c8bf

Despite the risk of contracting the virus from strangers, extra-marital dating appears to be on the rise. According to the website Ashley Madison, there has been a surge in membership numbers since the coronavirus lockdown, adding 17,000 new members worldwide every single day. It appears the fear of contracting the virus hasn't deterred some from meeting up but it would be challenging to manage it in the midst of the current lockdown.

This is a photo of the moment, the girl in the middle has just taken her booster shot !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is the proof that vaccine works!

If this pic cant convince the anti-vaxxer, i dont know what will!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We can catch the virus everywhere. Lot of contagious ppl hanging out there: shopping centre, restaurants, shops… Can be your Uber Ear driver also. they just ignore the QR system. Unavoidable. Punting or not, still have chance to catch them!
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fear of covid is so 2021.
    Move on guys.
    It’s a footnote in history.
    It’s like baseball caps turned backwards

Banned
    COVID-19 will be around for a long time.

Although I limit my sexual activities to two regular MLs they are seeing 6-7 customers a day 4-5 days a week. The customers may pass the virus to them and in turn they pass it to me.

But it's so good to have penetrative sex with them I don't know how I could stop it. So far I've been lucky. But lucky may run out one day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Btw, a lot of WLs have quit the industry at least for the time being because of covid fears including some of my favourite ladies. So covid fears still exist in 2022 for many people.
    In the same token I had first hand knowledge of a shop opening its backdoor for its limited trusted clients and also two MLs doing private in their apartments in the shutdown although I hadn't the courage to participate in them as the Corvid fear was very raw then. You needed to be in the closed circle to have such invitations.

I hope all of us here survive through Delta, Omicron etc. I knew of a model and a ML who got well from it and healthy and working now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punting in a pandemic is a dangerous affairs. To be honest, unless you are single without a gf or partner and live alone, it is quite socially irresponsible to punt and interact with your partner, kids, relatives and friends as the risk of spreading the highly contagious virus is high. Not all will just get mild symptoms, some may get serious illness and long covid. Delta is still circulating in Sydney not just Omicron and a small number of Omicron sufferers still got serious illness.

So brothers please assess your own situations before going to brothels. Don’t put your loved ones in danger.
    I don't disagree with you 1234. However, different people will have different level of acceptable risk, yours would be different from mine and everyone else's. Let people make the call for themselves as they will have to live and experience their own lives and not to live to what you or I think they have to live. Nevertheless, it's a good reminder from you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punting in a pandemic is a dangerous affairs. To be honest, unless you are single without a gf or partner and live alone, it is quite socially irresponsible to punt and interact with your partner, kids, relatives and friends as the risk of spreading the highly contagious virus is high. Not all will just get mild symptoms, some may get serious illness and long covid. Delta is still circulating in Sydney not just Omicron and a small number of Omicron sufferers still got serious illness.

So brothers please assess your own situations before going to brothels. Don’t put your loved ones in danger.
    Totally agree. No punt is worth the risk of catching COVID and passing onto nearest and dearest IMO

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes or No. Many people are still wearing masks in enclosed setting limiting their risk of infection, Uber Eats drivers are all wearing masks. People are using hand sanitisers and all shops and restaurants have hand sanitisers available for patrons. All waiters and waitress are wearing masks so are the Chefs. Following your logic, the number of cases daily should be hundred thousands not ten thousands. Have you tested positive yet ? If what you said is 100% true, then we should both be tested positive now or earlier ? I am not positive yet thankfully.
    Yes, I was positive. 3 of us got positive while another 3 was not even though we live in same place, have lunch/ dinner together every night. No mask inside house. We’re both double vaxxed anyway.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The government is urging social distancing and limited physical contact during this pandemic.

For those who want to have sex especially with WLs, the good news is that the virus is not spread through semen or vaginal fluids, which means that COVID-19 is officially not a sexually transmitted disease. Now let's hear the bad news.

Unfortunately, COVID-19 is spread through literally everything else. Even if you could have intercourse from a distance of 1.5 metres, you could catch the virus simply by breathing in your lover’s direction. Therefore, the message is stay safe and stay at home.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...ca8ce8a375c8bf

Despite the risk of contracting the virus from strangers, extra-marital dating appears to be on the rise. According to the website Ashley Madison, there has been a surge in membership numbers since the coronavirus lockdown, adding 17,000 new members worldwide every single day. It appears the fear of contracting the virus hasn't deterred some from meeting up but it would be challenging to manage it in the midst of the current lockdown.
    After 2-3 years of this virus, you are telling us to stay home and stay safe.
    Get the fuck out of here!

Got all the jabs. It's time to get out of your house. If you want to stay in, please do it at your own will.
    Don't advise others to do the same.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Btw, a lot of WLs have quit the industry at least for the time being because of covid fears including some of my favourite ladies. So covid fears still exist in 2022 for many people.
    Nah! Look at the rosters for Ginza Groups and 42 today full of girls working. A few might stop for a few weeks. Sooner or later the girls have to come back to earn a living. That the risk that all the girls have to take. Many have lost income from the lockdowns and slower business. Some do get infected with Covid that I know.

Banned
    How do you think the MLs and WLs are going to support themselves in Sydney with its high costs of living without working? Some of them are poor "English students" from overseas who are here to earn money to send it home.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would have thought by now people would have started to refer to the "endemic" instead of "Pandemic" at least here in Sydney.
    Considering what is happening in other parts of the world, the term "living with covid" is really referring to endemic.
    Admittedly they called it a bit early last year (before Omicron) but with the second Omicron, its certainly looking good.
    I think we will see "flu" this year (referring to Sydney) will be more of an issue than covid.

Hopefully, a new variant will not appear and stuff this all up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I would have thought by now people would have started to refer to the "endemic" instead of "Pandemic" at least here in Sydney.
    Considering what is happening in other parts of the world, the term "living with covid" is really referring to endemic.
    Admittedly they called it a bit early last year (before Omicron) but with the second Omicron, its certainly looking good.
    I think we will see "flu" this year (referring to Sydney) will be more of an issue than covid.

Hopefully, a new variant will not appear and stuff this all up.
    Maybe people are calling it a pandemic is because it is still a pandemic. It is not quite at the endemic stage yet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Original post is almost two years old, but only just getting response now?

Pretty much all the mls n wls passing it around. Prove me wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    After 2-3 years of this virus, you are telling us to stay home and stay safe.
    Get the fuck out of here!

Got all the jabs. It's time to get out of your house. If you want to stay in, please do it at your own will.
    Don't advise others to do the same.
    Hey Yug, I started this thread in April 2020 and not February 2022! If you read my comments properly, you would have noticed that I was referring to a news article on a topic that would have been of interest to punters.

Since the virus arrived, the government which was listening to their health bureaucrats and with the media pushing the narrative have been making us all live in fear of the virus when we know it has not been a death sentence for the majority of the population. Anyway, I'm glad to know you are out and about punting. Enjoy!