Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Perry - 18YO Medical Student

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    do you guys follow her on snapchat? she posted that she lets her bf go to Ginza LOL. I was surprised !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    do you guys follow her on snapchat? she posted that she lets her bf go to Ginza LOL. I was surprised !
    Seems like a fair deal to me hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    Haha wonder if she gives him pocket money from her work to go to ginza sounds like a good deal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Haha wonder if she gives him pocket money from her work to go to ginza sounds like a good deal
    "Market research"

Does she really have that many clients?

From the feedback on this forum it seems her service is substandard.

Has anyone seen her recently?

She's probably making more money posing on Onlyfans.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My session with Doctor Perry has probably been my favourite experience as a client thus far. A very friendly, eloquent, smart, attractive young girl. She has this open book extroverted personality that translates really well to this type of service. I could only describe the sex as a skilled PSE service. It was a lot of fun and i only have good things to say interacting with her through her many social media and only fans and then in person. It really shouldn't matter if she really is 18 (or 19 now) or if she really is studying medicine, because the service is mainly only about sex and to me, the quality of service and how presentable she is, is more important, and either way Doctor Perry delivers well on all those things. I'm 100% confident most of her claims are true and this is one of your few rare opportunities to sleep with a teenage med student(like honestly when was the last time this happened and when is the next time?). I remember having this really cool convo with her, where she went on deeply and eloquently about the female sexual anatomy (and her vagina) as she seductively guided me to fingering her and together we found her g-spot, it was a really hot session i could go on for a while.

Meeting Perry personally reminds me of the many times i've met gifted/successful students at uni who were doing these cool things and who felt like they're miles away ahead when i spoke to them. I remember finding these girls attractive in a way that goes beyond sexuality perhaps admiration or appreciation that someone out there was cool and/or doing things that i thought was cool. Or maybe it's a power thing? I love the energy though. But that's me.

Perry has some really hot sex videos on her onlyfans. She doesn't even sell them anymore she just kinda sends them in bulk to new fans whenever she gets around to it.

Her rate has gotten expensive recently though, she mentioned she had to increase the rate because she is receiving more and more enquiries than she can handle with her own school and personal life. Privates are a one man army i guess: booking, accounting, marketing, finances. But it is a big factor to consider with any private.

In hindsight other Privates are charging $800 and others are tipping over $1000 an hour. So Perry is still somewhat conservative on that scale.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    I think that she does not really look that special compared to loads of other girls in Sydney, and at those prices - good luck!
    I find her pretty ugly, she would need to pay me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After all these comments I want to see the pic hahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie1234 View Post
    After all these comments I want to see the pic hahaha
    Has a monkey type look imo, I don’t know how to post pics on here yet

https://mobile.twitter.com/eskyperry

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    seems whilst everyone wondering around the value of a 700 /hr punt

Personally not for me

Dr Eskyperry has been very busy

Gone set up a platform for creators driven by their own crypto

Launched 3-4 days ago with a market cap of 4mill and

https://honeyx.io/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    My session with Doctor Perry has probably been my favourite experience as a client thus far. A very friendly, eloquent, smart, attractive young girl. She has this open book extroverted personality that translates really well to this type of service. I could only describe the sex as a skilled PSE service. It was a lot of fun and i only have good things to say interacting with her through her many social media and only fans and then in person. It really shouldn't matter if she really is 18 (or 19 now) or if she really is studying medicine, because the service is mainly only about sex and to me, the quality of service and how presentable she is, is more important, and either way Doctor Perry delivers well on all those things. I'm 100% confident most of her claims are true and this is one of your few rare opportunities to sleep with a teenage med student(like honestly when was the last time this happened and when is the next time?). I remember having this really cool convo with her, where she went on deeply and eloquently about the female sexual anatomy (and her vagina) as she seductively guided me to fingering her and together we found her g-spot, it was a really hot session i could go on for a while.

Meeting Perry personally reminds me of the many times i've met gifted/successful students at uni who were doing these cool things and who felt like they're miles away ahead when i spoke to them. I remember finding these girls attractive in a way that goes beyond sexuality perhaps admiration or appreciation that someone out there was cool and/or doing things that i thought was cool. Or maybe it's a power thing? I love the energy though. But that's me.

Perry has some really hot sex videos on her onlyfans. She doesn't even sell them anymore she just kinda sends them in bulk to new fans whenever she gets around to it.

Her rate has gotten expensive recently though, she mentioned she had to increase the rate because she is receiving more and more enquiries than she can handle with her own school and personal life. Privates are a one man army i guess: booking, accounting, marketing, finances. But it is a big factor to consider with any private.

In hindsight other Privates are charging $800 and others are tipping over $1000 an hour. So Perry is still somewhat conservative on that scale.
    Sounds like a good promotion. Is it me or anyone else smells a fish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This might be of interest…..

https://spankbang.com/65yvi/video/amatuer+asian

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    LOL you found it too.

https://spankbang.com/s/eskyperry/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That guy cums sounds are.... interesting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    Is that the BF that lets her bang other dudes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eh I fucked her better than that guy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Is that the BF that lets her bang other dudes?
    I’m not confident it is. From what I’ve seen he looks different.

It’s pretty damn hot when she says “you can cum in me, it’s ok”. The video is worth it for that moment alone for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Eh I fucked her better than that guy
    Did you fuck her bareback and creampie? I think that guy in the video still wins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a few more of her on there also. Looks like she gives decent head.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast