Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Dr Perry - 18YO Medical Student

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I had a similar case with a Thai girl (not WL or ML) that I met recently who was urging me to invest in some crypto currency. She was stating how she made lots of money and helped her uncle too. She really wanted me to make money. Yeah right as if I was going to really believe this. I told her I wasn't interested after she started to send messages every day in getting me started in her investment scheme. I decided to cut her off. Why would someone be keen to help you get rich? It's usually to benefit them not you.
    Was this some random person that messaged you on WhatsApp?

Lately ive been getting random people start talking to me in WhatsApp. The conversations start off innocently enough, then ALWAYS turns into talks about investing in crypto and trying to get me on board.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post
    So just a FYI to you all. Earlier this year Perry started pushing this HoneyX bit coin shit. And lets open with the discussion. Cause I was hyper curious but basically she's a sharlatan.

Mate of mine was a regular of hers. Personally I was tempted but I never seen her. Never got the time and money.

However I do recall the whole onlyfans shutdown and at the same time honeyx got mentioned.

Haven't seen him for ages but she totally sucked him in to honeyx. And lets be honest mother fucker thought with his dick. He's lost a signifigant sum of money. And family.

And the thing is she was actively encouraging him to invest. I saw the messages from her. She was relentless with the contact. and then cut off.

This is a mate. I thing poor guy. So I'm sharing the story.

But from my side. Fucking idiot.

Moral of this story.... Don't follow the pussy....
    Yea that honey shit looks dodgy as fuck. Like I didn't even know what it is. There's no info on what product they're actually selling. It's just a pretty website with a lot of jargon. A fucking scam if you ask me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like there's a number of 'creators' signed up:
    https://honeyx.io/creators/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Seems like there's a number of 'creators' signed up:
    https://honeyx.io/creators/
    Looks like some dodgy OnlyFans that uses crypto.

Site says you need an app called Binance, which a quick google search shows its dodgy AF. Literally on the wiki page says they are under investigation for money laundering and is banned from a number of countries.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Looks like some dodgy OnlyFans that uses crypto.

Site says you need an app called Binance, which a quick google search shows its dodgy AF. Literally on the wiki page says they are under investigation for money laundering and is banned from a number of countries.
    lol bro. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world. it aint dodgy, they operate here in aussie legally. They operate in the US as well as they have sorted out the legal side of things.

Not sure about this honeyx shit though. probably not wise to invest in shit coins like these. stick with the big bois like ETH and bitcoin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    lol bro. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world. it aint dodgy, they operate here in aussie legally. They operate in the US as well as they have sorted out the legal side of things.

Not sure about this honeyx shit though. probably not wise to invest in shit coins like these. stick with the big bois like ETH and bitcoin.
    I'm aware Binance is one of the largest if not the largest crypto exchanges in the world, but i can't help but be skepitcal about them. I've been getting a lot of random ass people message me on WhatsApp recently trying to convince me to download Binance.

Last i saw the legel kerfuffle they had in the US hasnt been resolved. They had to create a subsidiary called Binance.US to continue to trade in the US.

I'm actually pretty sure its a safe trading platform, but theres just too much smoke for me atm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    That doesn't really tell me anything about the quality of the project, creators is just content creators, not the people behind the project.
    Agree, they seemed to have roped in quite a few.
    People behind the project are listed at the bottom of the 'whitepaper', wonder how it's going since publication
    https://honeyx.io/wp-content/uploads...aper-Final.pdf

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Pity your friend didn't read my post back in July. Whenever you look at investing in crypto projects look at their development team, not their marketing team.
    See . Sometimes we never learn. Even when warned.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We getting them files shared? Or...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    We getting them files shared? Or...
    +1

10 charsss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaboi View Post
    +1

10 charsss
    there is a 3 minute video i found https://spankbang.com/66ay2/video/sucking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Saw her a few times last year without any troubles so feel bad for bros that it sounds like she stuffed around in this thread by the sounds of it. Also got to film a pretty good scene with her when she only charged $200 for filming (seems to say $400 now). She wanted to put the facial on her OF but I freaked out in the end and was like nahhh but maybe I should of, didn’t show my face in that part so 🤷*♂️ lol
    I follow her on social media. I like her. Just like an 18 yr old. 800 bucks no Bbbj. I’ll stick to dodgy Thai massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    800 for her is way too expensive

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Her latest video is really hot. Seldom one actually find such enthusiastic attitude and service from young hot girl. Price is relative but if i got cash, based on that performance, I think $800 is worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of her videos has resurfaced
    https://spankbang.com/6gmij/video/ul2dl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did she post those videos ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing personal....but she is like those who opened a Pandora box

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fuck the dude in the video makes a shit tonne of noise when he's cumming. It's actually off putting to wank to it cause of him.

I don't want to hear the fucking dude moan like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Fuck the dude in the video makes a shit tonne of noise when he's cumming. It's actually off putting to wank to it cause of him.

I don't want to hear the fucking dude moan like that.
    Sorry about that. I'll try to be quieter next time or you can just turn down the volume either way.😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Sorry about that. I'll try to be quieter next time or you can just turn down the volume either way.
    LOL are you the man with Perry?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast