Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Perry - 18YO Medical Student

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She gave me an address in Pitt Street.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Say liverpool incall in her add

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She had another advert on another site and it said the city, so I enquired. She stated she was working from Pitt street. I am not travelling to the wilds of Liverpool just for an expensive fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She told me in message 3 minute drive from liverpool station.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Did she say anything when she didn’t turn up? Or did she just completely stopped replying after?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Did she say anything when she didn’t turn up? Or did she just completely stopped replying after?
    I sent 2 messages and rang twice, but no response at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    She quoted me $250 PER HOUR..that is the only reason I booked her.
    are you sure it was the same girl, and are you basing this off the pics? I suspect you were tricked. As you can see on e&b she charges $700/hour and is in/near Liverpool

Senior Member(無間使者)
    her body looks good but wouldnt be worth $700 tbh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    are you sure it was the same girl, and are you basing this off the pics? I suspect you were tricked. As you can see on e&b she charges $700/hour and is in/near Liverpool
    I am not sure that it is the same girl that was texting me, but the photos are exactly the same on the other sight. I was never tricked because I never got to see her ! I was a little suspect of why she would charge $700 out in the jungle and yet $250 in the city, but if I find the advert again I will post it on here. I did ask in a text if she was the same girl in the photos and she replied that she was. I asked her to send a selfie to verify, which she did and it looked exactly the same girl as in the photos on both websites.

PUT AN END TO THIS STUPIDITY !!!! I did not see her at all, I was not tricked and I did not loose any money ! All I lost was the 10 minutes walk from home to Pitt Street and back...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a couple of people who nicked her photos and were using them on Skokka and other places. Not her. They were at 414-418 Pitt St.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I am not sure that it is the same girl that was texting me, but the photos are exactly the same on the other sight. I was never tricked because I never got to see her ! I was a little suspect of why she would charge $700 out in the jungle and yet $250 in the city, but if I find the advert again I will post it on here. I did ask in a text if she was the same girl in the photos and she replied that she was. I asked her to send a selfie to verify, which she did and it looked exactly the same girl as in the photos on both websites.

PUT AN END TO THIS STUPIDITY !!!! I did not see her at all, I was not tricked and I did not loose any money ! All I lost was the 10 minutes walk from home to Pitt Street and back...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    Put add up why cant find add is gone now can message her add and tell her she reply all time

Senior Member(無間使者)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    you got tricked mate lol why you in denial full calling the chick a cunt even thought it was 100% not her.
    Bobby the baby member...I didn't get tricked by anyone and lost no money...not in denial at all...I couldn't care less if it was her or not...I showed up, she didn't...no worries. It I got the bait and switch and it was some old Chinese pork chop...I would have been pissed off...I have been around a long time in punting and this forum, I know what happens and I know that sometimes things do not go as expected.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I reckon what happened is another WL or agent just pinched the pics of Dr Perry and used them, so it's not Dr Perry's fault if someone did this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I reckon what happened is another WL or agent just pinched the pics of Dr Perry and used them, so it's not Dr Perry's fault if someone did this.
    I would suspect that as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    No AR, nothing special except that she’s young, making her inexperienced and her service pretty standard. Talks too much and can be quite annoying really.

Although I was there longer than I paid for, it’s still way too expensive for a mediocre service

Honestly, there are better and much cheaper options out there.
    Hey, just want to confirm is she the same as the picture shown on her website?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loveskidz View Post
    Hey, just want to confirm is she the same as the picture shown on her website?
    Go find out and report back with an AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looks too good to be true - feels like a trap

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast