Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the massage girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Well I reckon 90% of MLs working in Asian shops in Sydney would be here on some sort of visa; tourist, working, student etc and are here primarily to make money (they are not here to see The Opera House).
    So once there is no work and no money to be made, due to shops closing many of them would have gone back home already.
    But many are still around because for some reason they can't go back, or don't want to go back, or they figure these restrictions won't last long and they will stay on, or they have plenty of savings they can live on, or they are real students at a real University and have to finish studies.
    So what are the ones still here surviving on? Well as some bros have pointed out some clever girls have money saved, others have probably taken out loans, or being supported by someone (eg boyfriend, sugardaddy, relative etc) or have found some sort of odd job in the cash economy eg cleaning, or some of the real University students might have well off parents who send them money.
    So yeah, some have gone back home, some are doing OK, and some are really struggling.
    This is a fairly good assessment of the situation I reckon. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of favourites and regulars are gone and don't come back after this. On the upside I am sure there will be plenty of new girls to become new favourites and regulars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A couple of girls i spoke to before the closure were thinking about going home but decided to stay as they were worried they might not be able to get back in for a long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does anyone know any MLs or WLs who look like this

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/04...6395301620.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    Some has this as their primary source of income...
    I try my best to avoid these hardened Pros.

My fav ML (worked here for about 2 months) went back to her home country after completing studies, posted a few photos of her caring BF and some expensive gifts. She's definitely doing fine...

Another fav who worked 1 or 2 days a week for 3 months before the shutdown, I think she's doing ok too, she's got plenty of support from family, can easily manage without the massage job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm just disappointed at the prospect of zero flow of young tasty Fresh-Off-The-Boats that will be a hallmark of the post Covid punting landscape.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayabi666 View Post
    Good thread.
    I was also wondering what the girls at Top Ryde 190 are doing now.
    Would love to see Aki again.
    I had Michelle's wechat and was talking to her for a bit but she blocked me when I sent her my DP. Ironically she had played with it and made me cum so I don't know why she doesn't like getting my DP in her wechat. Maybe a Taiwanese (Taipei) thing, they think they're from the highest level of society that being sent DPs is a sign of utmost disrespect even if its from someone they had sex with.
    Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good thread.
    I had Michelle's wechat and was talking to her for a bit but she blocked me when I sent her my DP. Ironically she had played with it and made me cum so I don't know why she doesn't like getting my DP in her wechat. Maybe a Taiwanese (Taipei) thing, they think they're from the highest level of society that being sent DPs is a sign of utmost disrespect even if its from someone they had sex with.
    Do you do that to all your ML/WL on WeChat sending them your so call DP?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good thread.
    Lol heard from a few girls that the last thing they want is DPs....

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    I'm just disappointed at the prospect of zero flow of young tasty Fresh-Off-The-Boats that will be a hallmark of the post Covid punting landscape.
    ...and a part of the existing talent going back due to lack of enough revenue.
    Post Corona life is going to be very different.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You will have to learn to like PR MILFs for your services.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    A couple of girls i spoke to before the closure were thinking about going home but decided to stay as they were worried they might not be able to get back in for a long time.
    They know they can make good money (tax free) and usually cash in the hand. They will find ways to make money during these difficult times. They won't go hungry because they have something that guys don't have and we know what it is.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I am surprised with the amount of privates and shops doing outcalls that no one has been busted yet.
    I wonder if outcalls are legal if they take place in your own residence?

Banned
    Have put the feelers out to a couple of massage shops where I was seeing a girl on a regular basis to see if private is available

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    IMG_5875.jpg
    Bad luck that trave restrictions won’t be eased any time soon

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'd be more worried about the health status of the girl, than the legality of her being there.

She could easily have picked up something from previous places she has visited,

You'd have to quarantine her for 14 days first LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good thread.
    Because she’s not your entertainer. Do you really think that she likes to see your DP? Dirty talk, even just normal talk consume her times, so only if she’s your friend then she might be happy to keep chatting. Otherwise, the reason she keeps in touch with you is just want you be her customer. Sending DP just makes her sick of poor pervert. No reason to keep talking if being taken advantage as free entertainer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't know which the the most idiotic thing here:
    1. Sending a girl an unsolicited dick pic. WTF?
    2. Being surprised the girl blocked him upon receiving the dick pic and wondering why she did this.
    3. After thinking about it concludes maybe because she is from Taiwan WTF?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The legit shops should start opening from tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wave 2 comes knocking....but fear not... economy will take care of the virus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good thread.
    lol maybe if you weren’t such an idiot you’d have more success. I’ve been seeing my regular at her apartment once a week for the last 4 weeks (she used to work at SBM and Top Ryde). It’s pretty simple, just be a nice guy.

For everyone thinking I’m being reckless, apart from that one session every week, the rest of the week I’m isolating (ie not going out and spreading it if I’m carrying). I’m not too worried if I get it myself, the risk is low for my age group so I’ve made a judgement call as to the acceptable level of risk. There’s also something exciting about sneaking in to her apartment under the nose of her flat mates (they can’t know what’s going on)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast