Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are all the massage girls?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I would like to but I still wouldn't go to a legit shop yet. Even for a 30 minute massage you are still in firing line to catch the virus if the massage person was unknowingly a carrier
    I got an SMS from my local shop. They assured me that they would be implementing strict industry standard guidelines for operation. If they do comply, should be no worse than going to a doctor of hairdresser. But in any of those places, you can never be sure.

I went to my local chiro the other day, and he did seem to be following the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    For everyone thinking I’m being reckless, apart from that one session every week, the rest of the week I’m isolating (ie not going out and spreading it if I’m carrying). I’m not too worried if I get it myself, the risk is low for my age group so I’ve made a judgement call as to the acceptable level of risk. There’s also something exciting about sneaking in to her apartment under the nose of her flat mates (they can’t know what’s going on)
    I don't think it is reckless, as you say it is a calculated risk and risk = reward. I have struck up a weekly gig as well and I will probably stick with it for the duration of this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't think it is reckless, as you say it is a calculated risk and risk = reward. I have struck up a weekly gig as well and I will probably stick with it for the duration of this.
    Thanks bro, yeah I felt I had to justify it because there are those on here that seem to be erring on the extreme side of caution.. and pessimism.. ahem, Pleck 👻

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's a very tiny risk.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's a very tiny risk.
    With the girl I am seeing, we both agreed that 3 or 4 weeks ago it wasn't worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't care if someone catches it by taking a risk with a ML/WL that is their choice. But I do care that they may pass it onto an innocent person. That is why I think it is reckless.
    Point taken. I figure with the social distancing and restrictions on movement, there is a very small chance of me infecting people.

Also, most of the panic and resulting policy has to do with easing the burden on health systems and less with the severity of the disease (IÂ’m not saying it would be nice to catch it but thereÂ’s a reason why different countries have wildly different fatality rates). And we are doing very well here.

Personally, I haven’t interacted with anyone except my fiancée, one friend who I go climbing with, and the ML that I’ve been seeing once a week. Of course I feel guiltiest about potentially exposing my fiancée, but to
    me itÂ’s no worse than the chance of giving her an STI (despite all precautions we all know we can get caught in the moment). So for me not much has changed in this dept. In my age group the fatality rate is 0.4 %, roughly the same as seasonal flu.

A friend said to me yesterday he will consider travelling in the future and even eating out in restaurants. I replied that living a lesser quality of life simply to stay alive (whatever the validity of that) completely defeats the purpose for me. Anyhoo, I might be wildly off the mark with my reasoning, but I think itÂ’s always best to keep a little perspective. Risk has to be the most misunderstood concept in these times

Anyway, apologies, I digress. Cracked open the 12year old Hibiki tonight and IÂ’m a couple in 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Well done Basil. That was a very beautifully crafted response. Very well thought out and composed.
    There are few men of your calibre on this forum.
    I salute you. I too love my Japanese whiskey.
    Thanks brother, I’m chuffed! Yeah, funny story about this Hibiki. I bought it for a friend who did free graphic design work for me when I was starting my business (4 years ago). When I could afford it, I got him this nice bottle as a thank you. 3 or so years later he still hadn’t opened it (he has a very extensive collection!).

Suddenly his partner fell pregnant and they decided to move to Sweden (her home country) as it was easier to have a child there and he happened to land a job with IKEA. Anyway, he gave the bottle back to me along with a bottle of Patrón, because he could only take a few bottles over there with him. So I ended up with the bottle 😆😆 ordinarily I would never spend $500 on a bottle of alcohol for myself!! But I wholeheartedly agree with you, I do love my Japanese whisky 🙂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Why would someone with a fiancee need a ML which I am guessing is one that gives you sex as you mentioned the possibility of giving her an STI?
    I’m not going to bother explaining myself here, as it’s been discussed ad finitum. But no, we don’t have sex, however I figure there is always a (small) risk of contracting STIs from prolonged sexual contact with MLs.

I do however enjoy going to Ginza occasionally (obvs pre covid)and am aware of the risks even with safe sex.

I could write an essay about how I justify punting while engaged (and one day married) but I guess it’s like most risky/adventurous behaviour. Once you cross the line, it doesn’t seem so risky anymore, and you forget that you once spent months/years contemplating whether it’s morally OK. Thanks for reminding me, but please leave me to my whisky induced bliss!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    I have to say, sometimes I'm more thrilled with Japanese whiskey than Japanese women!
    You obviously never met Yuzu 😆🤩😱

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    How come you have a fiancee but have no sex?
    It seems that you approach sex, relationships, prostitution and love with the idea that there are simple answers to the links between them. To me they’re anything but simple.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Sounds like Western news. Words get twisted...more like 200k...
    Maybe it was In Dong... that would make sense

Banned
    I don't care if someone catches it by taking a risk with a ML/WL that is their choice. But I do care that they may pass it onto an innocent person. That is why I think it is reckless.
    Sir. Is a haircut anymore reckless, or, easier to explain away in polite company

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Few massage shops are now allowed to open. I wonder if one shop I know open now or not as the owner is qualified and she works there, shop is eligible for health rebates, so totally sounds legit, but yes, they’re available for rnt too.
    Update: just checked on Google and it says the shop is open!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Few massage shops are now allowed to open. I wonder if one shop I know open now or not as the owner is qualified and she works there, shop is eligible for health rebates, so totally sounds legit, but yes, they’re available for rnt too.
    Which shop is this or can i please get a pm thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Sir. Is a haircut anymore reckless, or, easier to explain away in polite company
    I have to get a haircut soon, getting too old to pull off that 80s B grade boy band look!

Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Which shop is this or can i please get a pm thanks
    pm me as well. thanks

Banned
    I have to get a haircut soon, getting too old to pull off that 80s B grade boy band look!
    You should get in touch with the Chinese girl who did haircuts in the nude. She also provided FS too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Google is not always up to date, a lot of shops still say open in the Google hours but have been closed for weeks

But if you know a good one I would appreciate a PM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123