Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaining Weight during these times

Junior Member(有D料到)

Gaining Weight during these times

Recently ive been putting on a shit laod of weight..
    KFC over easter didnt help either..
    I wonder if the girls are having the same issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The whole world is having problem with corona-kilos..everyone chubbing up....yet another bad outcome of this problem we've suddenly found ourselves in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's plenty of opportunity to exercise now, but I've not been doing it. Beer's not helping either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Running around the block with runners from opposite direction just putting me off the whole idea of going out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm if they're not working, they're not getting their daily exercise either.. so double the issue

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of love handles to grab when lockout get lifted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m expecting boobs to be bigger if they’re all chubbing up... win/win

I don’t know about you guys, I have a very stressful two months since the crisis!

Lost about 5 kg so far, haven’t had a good night sleep either. Worried about the business, worried about the staff, and after all the tough and shit dirty works of letting people go, have been worrying about my own pay cheque as well, just don’t know which day I’ll receive a phone call from the big boss telling me that’s IT !

Hard to find another job at my age let alone under the current circumstances! It’s really tough right now. Putting some weight back on! I wish !

Banned
    Will we find most Asian WLs and MLs returning to work with a few extra kilos and curvy or still have their slim body shapes that most guys like them to be?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don’t know about you guys, I have a very stressful two months since the crisis!

Lost about 5 kg so far, haven’t had a good night sleep either. Worried about the business, worried about the staff, and after all the tough and shit dirty works of letting people go, have been worrying about my own pay cheque as well, just don’t know which day I’ll receive a phone call from the big boss telling me that’s IT !

Hard to find another job at my age let alone under the current circumstances! It’s really tough right now. Putting some weight back on! I wish !
    Ever thought of opening up your own massage shop given your extensive empirical survey within the industry?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Ever thought of opening up your own massage shop given your extensive empirical survey within the industry?
    But he have to get missy approved the project.

Sure, why not? if I’m still single !!

I might not have a career when this thing is over, surely hope that my marriage is still intact.......... haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have just spoken to my regular she have gain some weight from staying at her house.

Banned

5kg is a lot of weight to lose. Stressing out about something you can't do anything about isn't helping matters, just damaging you. Can you get some reassurance from higher up, or do you prefer to stay under the radar? Your reluctant work as executioner should have bought you enough credit I think.

When your appetite is back, tell me, what dishes would you really enjoy eating to put the 5kg back on?

**Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sure, why not? if I’m still single !!

I might not have a career when this thing is over, surely hope that my marriage is still intact.......... haha
    Eat soft rice.........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I had a crazy feast of kangaroo kebabs, stir fry, crusty italian bread, Moroccan salad, and a tiramisu dessert all made and/or prepared by myself today. And all washed down with a bottle of Shiraz, and a couple of glasses of Drambuie. Bloody good day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I had a crazy feast of kangaroo kebabs, stir fry, crusty italian bread, Moroccan salad, and a tiramisu dessert all made and/or prepared by myself today. And all washed down with a bottle of Shiraz, and a couple of glasses of Drambuie. Bloody good day
    living the dream!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    living the dream!
    Fuck yeah! Absolutely!
    Just about to snooze off now guys. Good night

Banned
    What's disturbing is the fact that 70% of Australians have been drinking more alcohol during this period and this in conjunction with loss of jobs could be fueling the increase in domestic violence in the community. Out of all of this, the alcohol companies must be enjoying the increased sales.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast