Thread: Shops open when they are not supposed to be.

Shops open when they are not supposed to be.

There's a massage shop near me where you can see from the next door car park the rear of the premises.
    I have never visited this shop as its too close to home but you can still see all the usual signs.
    Normally before the restrictions, you could see one of those LED "open" sign on the window, its gone, but the steel frame security door is open, which I find unusual as when the shop is closed, this door is locked. There is also a car parked in the back lot behind the shop, when closed its empty.
    I'm not going to run off to the cops but I think they are still trading.
    I think there will be more of this the longer the restrictions are in place. It's high risk for them to get a fine, but the risk seems to be manageable if their usual regulars ask about services via wechat etc.
    Possibly they have only one or two girls on to cater for the reduced demand.

When ever there’s a will , there’s a way !

Plenty of willing punters and MLs around at the moment I would expect. I won’t participate myself nor I would recommend it. But people do things and will face whatever consequences to come their way. Whether it’s financially- earnings vs fines - or medically- risks of infection!

Good luck to them all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    There's a massage shop near me where you can see from the next door car park the rear of the premises.
    I have never visited this shop as its too close to home but you can still see all the usual signs.
    Normally before the restrictions, you could see one of those LED "open" sign on the window, its gone, but the steel frame security door is open, which I find unusual as when the shop is closed, this door is locked. There is also a car parked in the back lot behind the shop, when closed its empty.
    I'm not going to run off to the cops but I think they are still trading.
    I think there will be more of this the longer the restrictions are in place. It's high risk for them to get a fine, but the risk seems to be manageable if their usual regulars ask about services via wechat etc.
    Possibly they have only one or two girls on to cater for the reduced demand.
    I am sure that quite a few are still operating. if only for previous punters to their establishments.
    I think some of the key things are private session, been there previously, and have rung before so your number is technically known...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Perhaps one of the girls is just living in the premises. That would not be illegal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wouldn't the neighbours notice them if there are people coming in and out of the place?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    We don't know what the exposure to neighbors is, some back entrances are well isolated from general views. But there are always snoops around looking for someone to dob in for suspicious activity.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    We don't know what the exposure to neighbors is, some back entrances are well isolated from general views. But there are always snoops around looking for someone to dob in for suspicious activity.
    Yeah, high risk to keep operating. A lot of people for some reason especially women don’t like these shops even in normal times , now all those snoops have an excuse to call the cops and shut it down.